Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 4

Platform »

PlayStation 4 is Sony's fourth home video game console, released on November 15, 2013 in North America, and November 29, 2013 in Europe. On November 10 2016, Sony released the Playstation 4 Pro, an updated version of the console targeting 4K gaming.

The best use of streaming

bassman2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By bassman2112

Hey guys,

I was thinking about how you can start playing/streaming a game as it is being downloaded to your system, and realized how this could be amazing.

As the game is downloading, you can start playing it, and stream that to your Vita while you are on the toilet.

We have truly entered the Next Gen.

But seriously, being able to stream/play as it is downloading is a really awesome feature.

DaMisterChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

You got Google Fiber ???

Avatar image for oscar__explosion
    Oscar__Explosion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

I've always been patient enough to just wait out and let the download finish. This sounds like a neat feature but not a selling point for me,

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.