The Lighting in Killzone SF (GG also working on a new IP)

#1 Posted by Darji (5294 posts) -

For all technique freaks here is a over 1 hour presentation about the lighting used in Killzone Shadowfall which is using Raytracing for their real time reflections.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_29M8F-sRsU

Also Interesting note. They confirmed that they are working on a complete new IP for the Ps4^^

#2 Posted by devilzrule27 (1239 posts) -

I remember Gorilla mentioning after KZ3 they were looking into new IPs. Guess they've gotten pretty big to where they can work on 3 games at once since they are also making the Vita KZ game.

#3 Edited by natedawg_kz (234 posts) -

I'm the biggest KZ fan but even l want to see Guerilla games to something new.

I would love a strategy game similar to XCOM in the Killzone universe.

#4 Posted by awesomeusername (4219 posts) -

@devilzrule27: Actually, Guerilla Cambridge is working on KZ Vita. Completely different studio.

#5 Edited by devilzrule27 (1239 posts) -
#6 Posted by awesomeusername (4219 posts) -

@awesomeusername: Under the Guerrilla umbrella so close enough for me.

TRUE, but still a different team. Plus, they only recently joined Guerilla. They used to be Sony Cambridge. We're both correct.

Also, you spelled Guerilla as Gorilla in your original post. Just pointing that out.

#7 Posted by TopSteer (671 posts) -

I'm the biggest KZ fan but even l want to see Guerilla games to something new.

I would love a strategy game similar to XCOM in the Killzone universe.

Same here, I'll gladly play another Killzone game but I'd rather see their new IP first.

#8 Edited by devilzrule27 (1239 posts) -

@devilzrule27 said:

@awesomeusername: Under the Guerrilla umbrella so close enough for me.

TRUE, but still a different team. Plus, they only recently joined Guerilla. They used to be Sony Cambridge. We're both correct.

Also, you spelled Guerilla as Gorilla in your original post. Just pointing that out.

hahaha so I did. Normally I'd blame a phone or something but I have no excuse for that.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.