The Playroom streams are pretty great you guys......

• 64 results
#51 Edited by Darji (5294 posts) -

@dethfish said:

Man, people were letting their kids sit in front of that thing and letting the internet have at them? Yikes.

of course they do. Why do you think so many teens striping on these webcams as well? Most of these problems you encounter is because of bad parenting. Of course you can not prevent every "case" but most of them.

#52 Edited by Oldirtybearon (4798 posts) -

@darji said:

@dethfish said:

Man, people were letting their kids sit in front of that thing and letting the internet have at them? Yikes.

of course they do. Why do you think so many teens striping on these webcams as well? Most of these problems you encounter is because of bad parenting. Of course you can not prevent every "case" but most of them.

Hey, you leave my Stickam strippers out of this.

#53 Posted by GaspoweR (3022 posts) -

@yakov456 said:

@gaspower: Incorrect. This is like chat roulette with AR robots and whimsical music.

That's sounds even better. 0_o

#54 Edited by BIGJEFFREY (5021 posts) -

Went over to Ustream since i heard the could give 2 shit.

Holy shit, this is fucking dumb.

#55 Posted by MonkeyKing1969 (2769 posts) -

I really just started watch streams last night, and I have to admit is was sort of fun hanging out. What really makes or breaks a stream is the person who is doing it knowing how to handle a crowed (Duh). People will say nice things, mean thing, and some people just say rather pathetic things. Yet, a good host will keep it all rolling even if their just sitting there watching Playroom bots and answering a few questions.

In most games, when I meet people I don't send or accept friend requests; but I broken down last night and set the host of a show I had been watching for 45 minutes a friend invite. They just seemed like someone worth knowing and hanging out with.

#56 Posted by FunkyS (103 posts) -

The other day there was a guy streaming himself playing metal guitar and taking requests. I want to see more of that!

#57 Edited by frankiebeanz (204 posts) -

I seen someone getting tattoo of a hotdog with a mustache in a house, the stream lasted about 2min after the guy started the the tattoo and was taken down. the guy looked pretty crazy or on drugs, I kept telling him not to do it. I have seen some really bad things and it makes me pretty sad and I actually wish I could help these people. also apparently everybody that streams thinks its ok and cool to do drugs....

#58 Edited by ThatOneDudeNick (581 posts) -

Last night I was watching some guy get drunk with his sort of attractive girlfriend. The couple was actually pretty cool and funny to talk to. I initially stuck around hoping for some shit to go down as people were talking about dude's girlfriend, but nope... he just fell asleep. After he passed out on the couch, she started dancing to Shakira while wearing some crazy-short shorts. Apparently UStream gives no shits (at 3am, anyway).

#59 Edited by BIGJEFFREY (5021 posts) -

jesus, did not know it was that bad.

#60 Posted by Darji (5294 posts) -

how is this bad? If they have fun. Let them have some fun^^

#61 Posted by BIGJEFFREY (5021 posts) -
@darji said:

@bigjeffrey said:

am listening to the bombcast right now, BRAD said there were people banging in playroom.

#62 Posted by Darji (5294 posts) -

@darji said:

@bigjeffrey said:

am listening to the bombcast right now, BRAD said there were people banging in playroom.

So? They do it because they want it right? The only thing they need is a 18+ filter and it should be totally fine. Sexcams on the internet is nothing new and if people want to show hell they should be able to.

#63 Posted by psylah (2175 posts) -

Alright, here's my Playroom idea:

Put the camera behind you, pointed at the TV, change the input on the TV to another console and play that.

Stream out your PS3 games.

There. That one's free.

#64 Edited by AcidBrandon18 (743 posts) -

Man. That stuff we saw during Unprofessional Fridays was fantastic!

#65 Edited by Devil240Z (3360 posts) -

alot of the stuff i have seen is pretty dumb. the mentality alot of people have on the internet is just disgusting. and it really shows on the PS4 streams.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.