Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 4

Platform »

PlayStation 4 is Sony's fourth home video game console, released on November 15, 2013 in North America, and November 29, 2013 in Europe. On November 10 2016, Sony released the Playstation 4 Pro, an updated version of the console targeting 4K gaming.

Trophies Art

Quipido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I just got my PS4 recently and I noticed the "what's new" section shows pretty large and high-res trophy art. But when I actually browse my trophies, I can't find a way to look at the icons in that high fidelity state - all I see is s little icon, even when I click on a specific trophy. It's a small thing, I was just wondering if there is a way to see the big icons.

Avatar image for awesomeusername
    awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@quipido: no. Just look through your personal What's New feed and see them there. Do this by going to your profile.

Quipido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@awesomeusername: Thanks, that seems to be the only way, which sucks, because it only really works for the most recent stuff. Maybe it will get adressed in a future update or something.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.