Update 1.60 broken?

#1 Posted by derry2010 (20 posts) -

I just downloaded the 1.60 patch. Now when I try to go to the PS store it says "This service is not available in your country/region." I'm in the US and that's where I bought my ps4. Anyone else having this problem?

#2 Posted by Hosstile17 (763 posts) -

The store is half broken because Outlast is free. It isn't your patch.

#3 Posted by spraynardtatum (2788 posts) -

@derry2010: No, it did say that the PSN Store was down for maintenance at one point but I'm currently downloading Outlast right now. I'm using the US store too.

#4 Edited by FriendlyPhoenix (380 posts) -

PSN has been having a ton of issues today. Support said they're investigating the problems. Hopefully everything will be ironed out tomorrow.

#5 Posted by Nightriff (4972 posts) -

Pretty sure it is just maintenance on the store, I'm getting that error as well.

#6 Posted by handlas (2672 posts) -

Got the error too when trying to download Outlast. However, I went to my Library tab and Outlast was in there because I had tried to download it. I clicked on that and it started downloading no problem. Store just seems to be buckling a bit perhaps.

#7 Posted by triple07 (1196 posts) -

Same issue here but I think its just a PSN issue right now. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon.

#8 Posted by jking47 (1209 posts) -

Yeah I had the same issue when I was going to download Outlast, I used the web psn store to make it start downloading on my PS4.

#9 Posted by Demoskinos (14722 posts) -

I don't know I used the web store to queue up the download. I also had the firmware downloaded when I turned on my PS4 so no problems there either.

#10 Edited by Chango (506 posts) -

Yep, I'm having the same problem.

#11 Posted by SomeDeliCook (2272 posts) -

The store for me has always had random problems. A number of times I'll try to load it up, and it'll switch screens where it has the blue ish background being animated and there is sound, but nothing ever happens. I can press the PS button and get back to the main menu, but I can't access the PS store unless I restart the console.

#12 Posted by LiquidPrince (15901 posts) -

Working fine for me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.