Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 4

Platform »

PlayStation 4 is Sony's fourth home video game console, released on November 15, 2013 in North America, and November 29, 2013 in Europe. On November 10 2016, Sony released the Playstation 4 Pro, an updated version of the console targeting 4K gaming.

What are some weird live streams you've seen on ps4?

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By falserelic

Yesterday I've finally got a ps4 (It's Amazing btw) and I was checking out some of the streaming. I happen to come across a whole lot of people streaming themselves, and basically having strangers just watch them. Yesterday I happen to come across this one live broadcast. Where this girl was half-naked playing with her boyfriend and calling up people from her chat. They both was sexual touching each other and getting a shit ton of views.

They also gave out their phone number to random people and called them up. The comments from the chat was just straight up perverted. Basically from people that find the girl to be sexy, and saying they was masturbating towards her. It was just funny the couple seem to be having a good time. They did some acts that people asked for such as having the guy spank his girlfriend, hold her breast, do pushups with her on top, but some they refused to do like having sex and performing a blowjob. It was a ridiculous session, but interesting to watch overall.

Anyway I might end up live broadcasting myself one day, just stream games and chat with people, but as of now I'm just still getting use to my ps4.

Avatar image for alwaysbebombing
    alwaysbebombing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

;-;

jimmyfenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flappy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I've been meaning to check out the ps4 streams. Y'know, to see what PS4 users look like.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

I uh...have better things to do than watch random twitch streams?

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

I watched a few, the weirdest one was a British women with pierced nipples showing them off through her shirt. The chat was full of crap like "Take off your shirt" but she was having none of it and despite all the rowdiness she was handling teh room pretty well. She chatted for a while, discussed London, discussed games and talked about teh piercing after she showed them off through the tank-top she was wearing.

I cannot say I watch feeds every night, but at least twice a week if I have nothing better I'll sift through the feeds. It is actually very interesting to see other gamers hanging out ore hearing what they think.

Avatar image for awesomeusername
    awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By awesomeusername

Saw a guy dressed in a Batman onesie drinking beer (probably a bit drunk) with his girlfriend. The people told her to do the Stone Cold Stunner on him but she didn't know so he did the Stunner on her and she copied. It was funny.

Another was a girl in a Stich onesie (Lilo & Stitch) just sitting on the floor talking.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.