Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 4

Platform »

PlayStation 4 is Sony's fourth home video game console, released on November 15, 2013 in North America, and November 29, 2013 in Europe. On November 10 2016, Sony released the Playstation 4 Pro, an updated version of the console targeting 4K gaming.

Where Can I Get A Pre-Order

theninjamonke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Everywhere I look there are no Pre-Orders left. So does anyone know where I can get one or have a pre-order that they'd be willing to sell for face value

mosespippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

I heard an ad on the radio today that on Saturday if you sign up for fibre op internet with BellAliant then you'll get a PS4 for free. I'm thinking of canceling my fibre op just to sign up for it again. I doubt this is gonna be a help in your region though.

In my experience rural big box stores are the places to mine. There is a Wal-Mart nearby in a town that has a population of 7000 people. They'll probably get PS4s on launch day since the regional office would want units in all locations, but they won't have enough traffic to sell out.

jeanespinosa21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm sorry man but day one pre-orders are done and idk about any other pre-orders at least for this year. Maybe in January ps4 will be readily available in stores but they have over 1 million pre-orders i dont see them pumping out so many systems that they will re-open pre-orders

RainDog505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

I'm sorry man but day one pre-orders are done and idk about any other pre-orders at least for this year. Maybe in January ps4 will be readily available in stores but they have over 1 million pre-orders i dont see them pumping out so many systems that they will re-open pre-orders

More or less this. I have some faith that Sony will have a decent number out in December in NA...but except a hell of a fight to secure one with crazed Holiday shoppers on the loose.

iceman228433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Your going to have to line up infront of Best Buy I think.

bigjeffrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By bigjeffrey

keep your eyes peeled on online retailers, they recently opened up Xbox 1 Day 1 preorders. or Take your chances

$5 Lunch Box

No Caption Provided

theninjamonke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sonofabitch

BoFooQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I've stopped looking, but plan to go out and search once they actually come out. There will be a lot of people who preordered but fail to come up with the money, and stores will not hold them too long. Look for stores that don't actually require you to put down money for your preorder. I haven't preordered and have been planning on trying to pick up system before the end of the year.

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

I think you're a little late! I got mine in at the very end of August, and I think I was one of the last ones.

mosdl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

I bet places like Costco/etc will have some quantity, here in the US haven't heard anything yet though from Costco

l4wd0g

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I have a few I'm going to sell on Amazon, but at an increased price.

Kidavenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 90

User Lists: 33

#12  Edited By Kidavenger
    MideonNViscera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MideonNViscera

Just PayPal me the price plus %15 HST and I'll eventually find and mail you one if I remember.

theninjamonke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow @mideonnviscera I am not so stupid as to give you money before you find just for you to not "remember"

MideonNViscera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JazGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Everywhere I look there are no Pre-Orders left. So does anyone know where I can get one or have a pre-order that they'd be willing to sell for face value

I've got an amazon day 1 preorder and I don't think I'm going to use it. (I ordered both PS3 and Xbox and niether one looks great right now). As we get a little closer to the date, check with me and if I'm not going to use it you can have it. I don't know how we'd switch it over but I'd wager we could figure something out.

CynicalBuzzard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No wheres.

theninjamonke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jazgalaxy Whats your email or something so we can hash things out? PM it to me or send it to my inbox

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.