Your questions for Mark Cerny

#1 Posted by jimmyfenix (3815 posts) -

We asked members of the PlayStation online forums for their questions to put to Mark Cerny, PS4 system architect and creator of Knack - and here are the answers from the man himself

I hope this does not count as youtube spam but i know a lot of you like Mark Cerny`s soothing voice. Sony have answered some questions to the main man himself and as brad would say i have already gotten a hell lot smarter listening to Mark here.

You can easily tell from the video how much mistakes Sony made with the PS3 and Cerny was brought on to make the PS4 around 2007.

#2 Edited by TheHBK (5458 posts) -

Why do you talk like that? Did someone hit you?

#3 Posted by Wuddel (2078 posts) -

Where did you got that shirt?

#4 Posted by geirr (2469 posts) -

I don't know, his shirt makes me question everything. EVERYTHING!

..everything.

#5 Edited by Aegon (5377 posts) -

@thehbk said:

Why do you talk like that? Did someone hit you?

Are you referring to this?

@jimmyfenix said:

Sony have answered some questions to the main man himself and as brad would say i have already gotten a hell lot smarter listening to Mark here.

Also, that's not a nice thing to say.
#6 Edited by datarez (538 posts) -

I'm always down for Mark's storytime. I played some Ratchet & Clank PS2 recently so I'm kind of excited about Knack since I skipped all the PS3 action platformers.

#7 Posted by RonGalaxy (2846 posts) -

I know knack looks like a, by the numbers, action adventure game rooted in a kid friendly character, but damn is the character model for knack impressive.

#8 Posted by falserelic (5280 posts) -

As long as I see aswome titles to buy for the ps4, then I'm all good.

#9 Posted by mrcraggle (1800 posts) -

@wuddel said:

Where did you got that shirt?

Probably the same place Matias Duarte buys his.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.