Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Dec 18, 2012

Characters from various Sony franchises, and several guests from multi-platform games of the time. Battle it out in this crossover platform fighting game intended to compete with Nintendo's Super Smash Bros.!

Pre-Orders Get the game for Vita Free & Extra Costumes!

AlanLeeCraker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By AlanLeeCraker

Hey guys, I've been playing this Beta steady. I love it. It is obvious that kratos is a favorite to many and he has a lot of great moves. Right now I am trying tomaster a different character so I can try and beat him online with another character. My favorite is Radec, I feel his is the second most powerful in the beta so far. But maybe any character can be most powerful with enoguh practice! I am going to pre-order this game for sure. I found a place offering a free copy for PS Vita and free extra costumes for all the character with the ps3 pre-order. Seems legit http://furor.co/best-playstation-all-stars-pre-order-bonus/ I just dont know if I can really stand for it to be mailed to me. Im going to want to play right away. Anyone wanna add me on ps network and battle? PM me if you do!

;) Al

Avatar image for awesomeusername
    awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By awesomeusername

@AlanLeeCraker: It's getting the extra costumes and the Vita version for free everywhere. All PS3 games that are on the Vita version also get the Vita version free.

Also, this is old news.

AlanLeeCraker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By AlanLeeCraker

That's so cool about the PS Vita Games. Something Nintendo is far behind on. With great titles like this game and Call Of Duty Black Ops Declassified Ill be getting one soon. I hope Grand Theft Auto also comes to the Vita soon. It surely will in time.

42manZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4  Edited By 42manZ

Man, I don't know. How is that something that Nintendo is far behind on? They seem to offer very different games on their handhelds and consoles. I prefer that to a stunted version of a console game on a handheld. But I guess it's cool that they offer a free Vita version, though I suspect it is to boost the poor sales of the Vita.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By FluxWaveZ

@42manZ said:

I prefer that to a stunted version of a console game on a handheld.

The Vita version of PS All-Stars is pretty much exactly the same as the PS3 version and it is quite impressive. I guarantee you that 3DS version of SSB4 won't come for free with the Wii-U version and it won't live up to the console version, either.

42manZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By 42manZ

@FluxWaveZ said:

@42manZ said:

The Vita version of PS All-Stars is pretty much exactly the same as the PS3 version and it is quite impressive. I guarantee you that 3DS version of SSB4 won't come for free with the Wii-U version and it won't live up to the console version, either.

That is not a bet that I would take, but to be honest I'm not really a fan of the 3DS either, or SSB4. I don't really like console ports of games to handhelds, unless if the game is old enough to have a simple enough control. So yeah, I guess what I'm saying is that I agree with you.

I don't have an opinion on All-Stars, I have yet to play it,and I don't own a Vita. Is the beta oen to plus members? If so I will check the game out.

Mcfart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Mcfart

@FluxWaveZ said:

@42manZ said:

The beta is even cross-platform. They're the exact same game.

However, Sony's only doing this because the Vita's sales are so shitty. Also, this is so much more formulaic then Smash Bros, meaning you just do the same thing every match...

42manZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By 42manZ

@Mcfart said:

@FluxWaveZ said:

@42manZ said:

The beta is even cross-platform. They're the exact same game.

However, Sony's only doing this because the Vita's sales are so shitty. Also, this is so much more formulaic then Smash Bros, meaning you just do the same thing every match...

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to imply that they were different. I merely meant that it's not an experience I would care to play on a Vita.

Though I could be wrong, I remember really enjoying Jump Superstars on the DS, though I think that, being a game designed for the DS, it played to that handheld's strengths more. I'm sure All-Stars is just as good, though I wonder who the audience for it will be, and if it will have the same wide appeal that SSB has.

AlanLeeCraker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By AlanLeeCraker

I love Nintendo! Got a Wii in my bedroom. I was not dissing it. :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.