Sack Boy, Ratchet and Clank, Dante, Spike Confirmed

Posted by TekkenStreetFighterFanForever (16 posts) -

4 Of The 8 Leaked Characters Confirmed 4 More to Go, And Mybe was Tomba was Leaked too, I hope

#1 Posted by TekkenStreetFighterFanForever (16 posts) -

4 Of The 8 Leaked Characters Confirmed 4 More to Go, And Mybe was Tomba was Leaked too, I hope

#2 Posted by Hailinel (22703 posts) -

Were any of these unexpected? And most if not all of them were already revealed in the leak, weren't they?

#3 Posted by TekkenStreetFighterFanForever (16 posts) -
@RazielCuts: I was working on the Post, It was not working right now all 5 Videos are up and You don't know Me,  So Got no right to give me Crap
#4 Posted by TurboMan (6942 posts) -

More importantly, Mr. Zurkon has also been confirmed along with Ratchet...

Ratchet & Dante look like they're God Tier. Sack Boy looks interesting. Not digging the Spike arsenol.

#5 Edited by RazielCuts (2711 posts) -

@TekkenStreetFighterFanForever: I was trying to give you a helpful hint, albeit in a slightly dickish way. Just posting youtube vids with no text is considered spam on the forums and will probably end up getting this 'post' locked.

#6 Posted by TekkenStreetFighterFanForever (16 posts) -
@RazielCuts: I added Text its at the Top
#7 Posted by TurboMan (6942 posts) -

@RazielCuts: @TekkenStreetFighterFanForever: The text could be more, but if the youtube videos along with the text is enough for a good conversation that isn't just spam, it's fine. This thread should be able to stay unlocked if there is conversation to be had about the videos and the announcement (Which I think there is).

#8 Edited by believer258 (11039 posts) -

@TekkenStreetFighterFanForever said:

@RazielCuts: I was working on the Post, It was not working right now all 5 Videos are up and You don't know Me, So Got no right to give me Crap

Whoa, no need to get so defensive. However, in the forum rules it's mentioned that posting one sentence and a few Youtube videos is considered spam and those kinds of threads are locked quickly, so you should probably add more text.

EDIT: And blog posts are generally for meatier conversations than this.

#9 Posted by TekkenStreetFighterFanForever (16 posts) -
@TurboMan: Well, I didn't know what else to say about it
#10 Posted by RazielCuts (2711 posts) -

@TurboMan: Well I usually would think a topic like this would be like 'hey this got announced, *link*, this what I think about it, what do you guys think?' creating more of a conversation and opinion from the OP but whatevs.

On topic, this is all cool, best 'get' has been Parappa for me but can they announce Crash already! and hopefully Spyro? Although that would mean talking to Activision and lining some pockets

#11 Posted by TekkenStreetFighterFanForever (16 posts) -
@RazielCuts: Well, If people want to hear me talk about it, I can make a Cam video doing that
#12 Posted by GunslingerPanda (4479 posts) -

Stop arguing.

That Spike... thing is one of the most unfortunately designed characters I think I've ever seen.

#13 Posted by SomeDeliCook (2071 posts) -

@Hailinel said:

Were any of these unexpected? And most if not all of them were already revealed in the leak, weren't they?

They're being confirmed.

#14 Posted by DarkShaper (1296 posts) -

Despite a few gaps I really like the roster and I don't care about it being like Smash Brothers since I would love it if that genre expanded past just one game but MAN does this game seem bad. In all the trailers and beta footage the stages look flat apart from the backgrounds and the hits seem super week.

#15 Posted by ImmortalSaiyan (4655 posts) -

I seen Heihachi in one of the videos. He was not officially announced before, right? Dante looks fun, were I to play this game I would totally pick him.

#16 Posted by DarkShaper (1296 posts) -

@ImmortalSaiyan: He was announced back in July.

#17 Edited by Mrsignerman44 (1100 posts) -

Wow, way to welcome the new guy by being total dicks. He's confirming the leak, which is a good thing.

Anyway, waiting for Tomba and Crash Bandicoot but Ninja Raiden can hold my interest if they don't show up.

#18 Posted by xyzygy (9617 posts) -

Spike looks like a soccer mom who just came home from the salon, after asking for a "feminine, yet edgy" haircut.

#19 Posted by TurboMan (6942 posts) -

Also confirmed: If you buy PS All Stars on the PSN, you get the Vita version at no additional cost. I love this.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.