Bowling Tournament in Home - PRIZE INCLUDED!

#1 Posted by TurboMan (7411 posts) -

so, I won some contest mountain dew was having within the Spike TV awards, and they decided to send me a code for a free download of PixelJunk Eden, one problem, I already have that game and it would be stupid to download it again......

solution to the problem? GIVE IT AWAY!

the best way to give it away..... A Bowling Tournament in Playstation's Home...... and I might make a video of the tournament for kicks...

I don't have a date for it yet, but I just want anyone interested to go ahead and post on here and I'll get together some info for this shin-dig.
#2 Posted by TheGTAvaccine (2884 posts) -

Heh, you chose which game you wanted when you signed up.

#3 Posted by TurboMan (7411 posts) -

yeah, but there was only one game for each console(Eden, Braid, Goo, and something else), and I already have both Eden and Goo, and no 360 or Wii, so I just went ahead and signed up...

..because I thought to myself, "This could be a good excuse to hold a bowling tournament"
#4 Posted by Arkthemaniac (6535 posts) -
TurboMan said:
"yeah, but there was only one game for each console(Eden, Braid, Goo, and something else), and I already have both Eden and Goo, and no 360 or Wii, so I just went ahead and signed up...
..because I thought to myself, "This could be a good excuse to hold a bowling tournament"
"
That makes as much sense as your avatar.
#5 Posted by chililili (1328 posts) -

I'll throw my name in the chance no one else signsup and I win by default. Anyway it will be hard to host a tournament, with the bowling alley being in use ALWAYS

#6 Posted by TurboMan (7411 posts) -

I've alrleady thought about that, so an hour or so before, I will be raping the priveledges from anybody else to use atleast one of the lanes

#7 Posted by StaticFalconar (4849 posts) -

Sure, I'll throw my hat in. my PSN SN is the same my my GB SN.

#8 Posted by KamasamaK (2408 posts) -

I've already got it, but nice idea.

#9 Posted by chililili (1328 posts) -
StaticFalconar said:
"Sure, I'll throw my hat in. my PSN SN is the same my my GB SN."
My PSN name is the same as my GB name too
#10 Posted by TurboMan (7411 posts) -

so far that's two signed up

#11 Posted by zitosilva (1838 posts) -
TurboMan said:
"yeah, but there was only one game for each console(Eden, Braid, Goo, and something else), and I already have both Eden and Goo, and no 360 or Wii, so I just went ahead and signed up...
"
Duuude, you missed your chance of getting Audiosurf for free...

Well, I already have Eden, so I'll pass.
#12 Edited by tekmojo (2299 posts) -

Sure sign me up PSN ID tekmojo

#13 Posted by albedos_shadow (1485 posts) -

Eh, why not? My PSN ID is albedosshadow.

#14 Posted by Gnat (85 posts) -

sign me up? brushedchrome

#15 Posted by MetalGearSunny (6987 posts) -

sign me up PSN is mgsguy

#16 Posted by Coltonio7 (3156 posts) -

I'll be in

Coltonio7

#17 Posted by Jayge_ (10222 posts) -

So whoever actually makes it out of the line and gets to play a game wins?

No no, I'm kidding :-)

Good luck to all participants.

I wish I had me a Triple. :-(

#18 Edited by TurboMan (7411 posts) -

I have all PSN ID's saved, and I'll probably be sending out game invites soon... All I'm waiting for now is sony to fix Home so it's somewhat reliable.... the tourny will be by end of January at the latest

Edit: Oh, signups will still be accepted :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.