Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation Home

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Dec 11, 2008

PlayStation Home was a social games network where PSN users could play games and socialize. Home saw a refocus in Fall 2011 in North America and Europe that put more emphasis on games than social spaces.

Giant Bomb Playstation Home Club

eccentrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 15

Since Playstation Home is coming out of beta and shutting down in March, I figured some of you might be getting into it now for the trophies, or just to see what it's all about. It's still free, you know! So, I made a club for Giant Bomb members to hang out and not have to deal with the crazy people who actually use Home. Space Neon Lobsters is the name of it.

To join, go to the Friends/Social part of the start menu, then to Clubs and Search Clubs. That's the sequence from memory, but that's the gist of it. Just enter 'Space Neon Lobsters' into the search and it should come up. Alternatively, you can post your username in this thread and I'll send you the invite. After you or I accept the invitation, you can access the super-secret clubhouse through the Navigation>Personal Spaces>Clubs menu. The club can only have up to 32 members, but nothing I do is ever that popular, so it shouldn't be a problem.

My PSN username's eccentrix, same as here, and I'll try to be around to accept as quickly as I can and help with whatever you need. I hope the club will be a good place to find real, sane humans to talk to and get shown the ropes. I don't know everything about Home, but I'll help wherever I can. Maybe we'll get lucky and some people who actually know what they're doing will find this.

FinalDasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

#2 FinalDasa  Moderator

Add me! FinalDasa

I intend to at least see what Home is all about some time soon.

eccentrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By eccentrix

Apparently, my post caused everyone to rush onto Home, because now PSN's down. I'm not sure I can add people who aren't online (Edit: apparently, I can invite anyone. I'm not sure what type of message it sends), but I'm surprised I don't have you on my friends list already, @finaldasa.

eccentrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going to try to check in more during this month, just in case people are wanting to look at this thing.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.