Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation Home

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Dec 11, 2008

PlayStation Home was a social games network where PSN users could play games and socialize. Home saw a refocus in Fall 2011 in North America and Europe that put more emphasis on games than social spaces.

Hard to imagine, but Home actually got worse

Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Shadow

Despite the many hours I have spent using the service, I have no illusions that Playstation Home is just slightly better than absolutely terrible.  The quality of entertainment, the loading times, and the community are all sub-standard, but I did enjoy something about winning different articles of clothing for my guy by playing different weird minigames based loosely on different video games.  For the last few weeks though, the service has frozen every time I tried to start it, which wasn't really a big deal since that just prompted me to stop being a lazy asshole and actually put a game in the drive.  However, I logged back on after the recent update (supposedly meant to fix freezing issues) to find that nearly all the clothing I've earned had been deleted.  Not only that, but it seems that I can't earn any of it back (although other people can who haven't won it yet).  Has this happened to anyone else?  Either way, I think I'm officially done with Home.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.