Hardcore People?

#1 Posted by Ross (316 posts) -

Are there any people who are super into Playstation Home who could kind of tell me what it's all about? I remember Sony making a big deal about it, but it seems like that has died down. Thanks!

#2 Posted by bibamatt (1086 posts) -

Someone SOMEWHERE wrote a fantastic article about Home a year or so ago. I can't find it for the life of me. Broke down how popular it is and interviews people who use it etc. It was truly brilliant. Made it out to be a surprisingly big deal/success. It's just not in our 'world' as gamers, so we kinda brush it off and think that no-one uses it. If anyone can remember where it was, I'd love to read it again! I think it'd be just what you are looking for.

My two cents - it's a Second Life clone that's slow and rubbish.

#3 Posted by Bell_End (1208 posts) -

i play about 5 hours every evening. i pretty much live on it. i have my own house with widescreen TV, leather sofa which me and the virtal gf sit on and make out each evening. its really good if you ask me.

#4 Posted by envane (1157 posts) -

i think anyone super into home .. is IN home .. might wanna just install it and have a look ..

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.