Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation Home

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Dec 11, 2008

PlayStation Home was a social games network where PSN users could play games and socialize. Home saw a refocus in Fall 2011 in North America and Europe that put more emphasis on games than social spaces.

PlayStation Home Open Beta Launches Tomorrow[DEC. 11]

litlike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By litlike

From The PSblog
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The day we’ve been waiting for is here! And this is just the beginning…

Today we announced that PlayStation Home will enter into open beta, and will be available to everyone tomorrow. This milestone represents the very beginning of a long journey together, as PlayStation Home is an ever evolving, always changing, organic experience — full of new friends to meet, new events to enjoy, and new content to explore.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2008/12/10/playstation-home-open-beta-launches-tomorrow/
    thundergamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By thundergamer

Its about time.

chililili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By chililili
    dcpc10 said:
    "I wonder if clubs will be closed or not...cause I want a new leader for the GB club...I have been too busy with COD:WAW lately, so I cant lead it anymore."
    Yeah we should get together later on to discuss the club thing, but as far as I know clubs will be taken out at the beginning then reintroduced.
    Demyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Demyx

Really need my PS3 :(

litlike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By litlike

Clubs are a paid service,so yes the clubs that exist now will be removed at least i think that is what sony said,we do need a giantbomb club though,it would be awesome if giantbomb released some clothes or general gear for home,we could all dress alike and flash mob central plaza,or dance like tards...but in a group!

chililili said:
    "Yeah we should get together later on to discuss the club thing, but as far as I know clubs will be taken out at the beginning then reintroduced."

so where you the club leader that was needing replaceing?[HA!]

anyway ya,it would be awesome if the giantbomb community could somehow get together with out spamming each others friends lists with requests.

ManlyBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By ManlyBeast

will I be able to chat to friends while playing games while on the same game and while on different games? 

chililili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

#7  Edited By chililili
    litlike said:
    "Clubs are a paid service,so yes the clubs that exist now will be removed at least i think that is what sony said,we do need a giantbomb club though,it would be awesome if giantbomb released some clothes or general gear for home,we could all dress alike and flash mob central plaza,or dance like tards...but in a group!

chililili said:
    "Yeah we should get together later on to discuss the club thing, but as far as I know clubs will be taken out at the beginning then reintroduced."

so where you the club leader that was needing replaceing?[HA!]

anyway ya,it would be awesome if the giantbomb community could somehow get together with out spamming each others friends lists with requests.
    "
    No I wasn't aware that there was a giantbomb club until I read that post. So how is home treating everyone? I am liking it much more because I wasn't expecting such changes in central plaza and such. Also clubs cost 5 bucks if anyone wants to be club leader he'll have to pay for it.
    litlike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By litlike

Homes cool,i wasnt in the closed beta so i dont know what has changed,the ufo game is pretty slick but i wish there was a high score system,ive been on twice now for about an hour a piece and have not seen any one acting foul like i heard reports of.
    its fun though and if you sit back and look at it hte potential seems somewhat stagering.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.