Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation Home

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Dec 11, 2008

PlayStation Home was a social games network where PSN users could play games and socialize. Home saw a refocus in Fall 2011 in North America and Europe that put more emphasis on games than social spaces.

When is the last time you visited HOME??

• 103 results
    MrPerfect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#101  Edited By MrPerfect

Now that I got a PS3, I need to go check it out.

DryPenguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By DryPenguin

What a waste of resources

MrPerfect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#103  Edited By MrPerfect
    @DryPenguin said:
    " What a waste of resources "
    why do you think it is a waste ?
    JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#104  Edited By JJWeatherman

OK, HOME is hilarious. My friends and I decided to check it out because none of us had before. We were a bit curious. So naturally we created a completely horrible and disgusting miscreant who looked like a baby from the DNA of Carrot Top and Fat Bastard from Austin Powers. Anyways we thought we could run around and have some crazy fun with other people online. I mean, that is the point of HOME right? Sure it can be used for a pre-game lobby for some games but who honestly does that? So anyways, the first thing we noticed upon entering the main plaza area was that everyone there looked completely normal. Maybe the occasional blue hair or something but the character we had created was by far the most vile creature in the entire virtual world. There was nobody even trying to look funny besides me. It was the weirdest thing. So from what I can tell everyone on HOME takes it completely seriously, to a point that gets a little crazy. I mean it's actually pretty funny how serious people take it but I had a couple experiances where they were ruining my fun. For example, I sat on a bench and said, "What up baby?" to some chick next to me. Next thing I know some random dude struts up, pauses, and finally types, "Hey man, why don't you leave her alone?". I was seriously pretty shocked. I mean since when did annonamous socializing become equivilent to rape? I mean come on, I can't say what up? It was then I realized that HOME is full of a bunch of crazy people that are completely full of themselves. A little later I saw this other guy actually harassing this other chick. This guy was actually being a dick. But then the chick that was being harassed got pissed off at this other guy that she actually knew for not telling the wierdo to "back off". Man HOME has more drama than the Big Brother house. So yeah, it was right about then that I decided to leave never to return. I have had enough, but it was really quite funny to see. Almost like going to a zoo.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.