Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation Move Support

Concept »

PlayStation Move is a motion control system for the PlayStation 3 console, allowing for fluid control of objects in a simulated 3D space.

Playstation Move Bundles - Where is mine?

Avatar image for detectivespecial
    DetectiveSpecial

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By DetectiveSpecial

I'm slightly curious if I'm just missing something, so I'd thought I'd ask.....

I already own a PlayStation Eye. I would like to get in on this whole "Move" thing. Had I NO PlayStation eye, I could get the bundle with the controller, PS Eye and Sports Champions for a hundred bucks. But I can't do anything with a second Eye. 

So where is the bundle for people who have already bought the camera? I could just buy a controller and Sports Champions, but that wouldn't be much less than getting the bundle with the camera.
    Is there a bundle of, say, both regular and sub-controller with a game?
    Does anyone else think this is kind of shitty?

renachan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By renachan

They should, personally I'm about to move out so the bundle works since I'm taking a ps3 with me the eye will be nice your video chats with parents. But my situation is very different from most.

This is like ffxi which I didn't look at for the ps2 since I already had a hdd. I hope sony comes up with another bundle, but don't have much hope

RE_Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By RE_Player1

Ya that sucks. Just get the Move and maybe Sports Champions if you want. If I was in your situation I wouldn't even get Sports Champions. Just buy the one Move controller, and maybe a sub-controller if you want, and download some demos of Move games. If you want a hardcore game why not try MAG? They just made a patch to implement the Move controller. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.