Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation Move Support

Concept »

PlayStation Move is a motion control system for the PlayStation 3 console, allowing for fluid control of objects in a simulated 3D space.

Should I get Playstation Move?

vivek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By vivek

I consider myself a diverse gamer. 24 years of age I have played though my fair share of games. I own a PS3 and feel that it provides my gaming needs. I had a Wii, but gave it to my younger cousin who gets more out of then I. I am interested in Move because it adds another level to my PS3. Im hoping it will open up my parents getting involved in gaming and think it will fit in perfectly with drunken Friday nights. Sport Champions is a must on release but not sure what is coming that will get the most out my 150GBP to get the kit. The money is not the problem, its the value.

Really appreciate the GB communities views on this topic. 

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By xyzygy

It's pretty expensive right now, and there isn't much that it offers. If I were you I'd wait to see what comes out of it later. That's what I'm doing anyway.

BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By BraveToaster

I wouldn't buy one.

ProfessorEss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By ProfessorEss

Wait for software that answers the question for you.

PerryVandell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By PerryVandell

I would probably wait until some AAA titles like Killzone 3 come out before buying Move. It looks promising, I say wait and see how many quality Move games come out, and make your decision based upon that.

ossisk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By ossisk

Well i paid mine off about a month ago, it looks really exciting to me.   Alot of people are saying it has great potential but ill hold off on it for now.....well it wont ever meet its potential unless it sells well on release, why not buy it on launch, im doing it because what they have shown is enough for me, the champion game looks cool, and i will definitely be picking up the move supported SOCOM.

Death_Unicorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By Death_Unicorn

No. Wait until there is more than 1-3 games you want to buy for it. Learn from your experience on your Wii. Wait for teh gamez!

get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By get2sammyb

I'm getting one, but only you can really answer your question can't you?

Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
    KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By KaosAngel

If you already got the camera and a PS3 game that supports it...it's just $50 so it's not too much of a risk. 

If you lack a camera...then forking over $100 might be hard.

BunkerBuster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#10  Edited By BunkerBuster

The Sony Move system allows the games and the gamer to converge into the new paradigm of Videogaming in the twenty-first century. It's fluid movement and precision create a world where any game is possible and where the games out now will control as quickly and efficiently as if it the game were controlled by thought alone. This radical and ingenious system will herand the new world and everyone, old and young alike, will kneel down in understanding of the true power of this interactive medium.

Not buying one would show your inability to comprehend the future and your ignorance of the world eclipsing you forever. It won't be your future alone, your offspring will damn your name for condemning them to a life of guilt and ridicule, to be lambasted by their peers for what they need but do not have. So make your decision wisely,and do not compromise, for the world will be know of your stance and their judgments will be harsh and immediate.

dbz1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By dbz1995
    @Vivek said:
    " I consider myself a diverse gamer. 24 years of age I have played though my fair share of games. I own a PS3 and feel that it provides my gaming needs. I had a Wii, but gave it to my younger cousin who gets more out of then I. I am interested in Move because it adds another level to my PS3. Im hoping it will open up my parents getting involved in gaming and think it will fit in perfectly with drunken Friday nights. Sport Champions is a must on release but not sure what is coming that will get the most out my 150GBP to get the kit. The money is not the problem, its the value. Really appreciate the GB communities views on this topic.  "
    I should be getting my Move along with a demo tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be able to give you some kind of review tomorrow. What country are you in? Affects the price overall.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.