The Ultimate PlayStation Move Breakdown

Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5428 posts) -

This is The Ultimate PlayStation Move Breakdown piece I wrote for The Luchazine (October 7th, 2010 edition of Issue #5) that was never released. Nicolas Perez is monkyofdoom, and I'm Charles Alan Ratliff (duh!). The design is by UberExplodey.

Click here to view the Sports Champions review mentioned on the third page (link takes you to the user review version here on Giant Bomb).

Click the images for a larger view!

Pages 1-2

Pages 3-4

Below are the images I took of TV Superstars as I was playing it. I purposefully chose not to shave before doing this. The first image is the one actually used in the article.  

Original
#1 Edited by CharlesAlanRatliff (5428 posts) -

This is The Ultimate PlayStation Move Breakdown piece I wrote for The Luchazine (October 7th, 2010 edition of Issue #5) that was never released. Nicolas Perez is monkyofdoom, and I'm Charles Alan Ratliff (duh!). The design is by UberExplodey.

Click here to view the Sports Champions review mentioned on the third page (link takes you to the user review version here on Giant Bomb).

Click the images for a larger view!

Pages 1-2

Pages 3-4

Below are the images I took of TV Superstars as I was playing it. I purposefully chose not to shave before doing this. The first image is the one actually used in the article.  

Original
#2 Edited by JJWeatherman (14558 posts) -

The facial recognition stuff is actually pretty impressive. I remember using my Live Vision Cam with Rainbow Six Vegas and it was pretty bad. I did come out looking like Tony Hawk though. 

(maybe recognition is the wrong word, but you know what I mean) 

Edit 2: Mapping! Facial mapping. OK, I'll stop. :P

#3 Posted by UberExplodey (942 posts) -

I remember this! I designed this! Memories!

#4 Posted by ZombiePie (5685 posts) -

It looked great back in the day and still looks great today. Great work everyone!

#5 Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5428 posts) -
@JJWeatherman: I remember exactly what you're talking about! It's the only time I've ever used the Xbox Live Vision Cam. It did a great job of doing my face, and it was pretty cool for the few matches I played. 

@UberExplodey: Hell yeah! 

@ZombiePie: So sexy.
#6 Posted by Origina1Penguin (3501 posts) -

Quality work. Good times.

#7 Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5428 posts) -
@Origina1Penguin: Do you have any never-before-seen Luchazine stuff to post?
#8 Posted by Origina1Penguin (3501 posts) -
@Vito_Raliffe: A couple pieces, yes. I'll get around to posting them sooner or later. For now, I'm busy with a big project.
#9 Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5428 posts) -
@Origina1Penguin: Sweet! Looking forward to seeing more Luchazine content up on Giant Bomb!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.