Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation Network (PS3)

Platform »

The PlayStation Network is the online service by Sony Computer Entertainment, providing downloads of games, trailers, themes and much more. The service is free, but also offers a paid version for various benefits.

2012 PSN Gamers' Choice Winners announced!

TepidShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

#1  Edited By TepidShark

Sony was holding a contest where the people could vote on various categories relating to PSN for PS3. The winners have just been announced here

As a result the games selected will have a 30% discount (50% for Playstation Plus) this week.

Cube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Cube

Such an absolutely horrid list. Did not vote this year at all. They're out of touch.

Rhaknar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By Rhaknar

im happy because out of dissidia and tactics ogre, dissidia is almost twice as much in my EU store, so i would much rather that get discounted... and it did (or it will when it updates). I can live with TO being 20

JTB123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By JTB123

Any word on when these discounts will come into affect? They were still regular price when I checked just now.

c_rakestraw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By c_rakestraw

@JTB123 said:

Any word on when these discounts will come into affect? They were still regular price when I checked just now.

The store hasn't updated yet. Once it does, the discounts will go live.

pantzing_nome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6  Edited By pantzing_nome

@JTB123: The update just went up

CountRockula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By CountRockula

Can anyone tell me if I need to have played infamous 2 to enjoy Festival of Blood? I could never motivate myself to play another full game of what seemed like just more infamous, but five bucks for some goofy vampire superhero fun sounds like it could be good if I don't have to worry about knowing infamous 2 story stuff.

Djratchet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8  Edited By Djratchet

@CountRockula said:

Can anyone tell me if I need to have played infamous 2 to enjoy Festival of Blood? I could never motivate myself to play another full game of what seemed like just more infamous, but five bucks for some goofy vampire superhero fun sounds like it could be good if I don't have to worry about knowing infamous 2 story stuff.

You definitely DON'T need to play inFamous 2 to enjoy FoB. It's completely non-canon,and super fun to fly around as a vampire.

CountRockula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By CountRockula

@Djratchet: Great! Looks like there are bald-shaven electro-vampires in my future. Thanks.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.