Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation Network (PS3)

Platform »

The PlayStation Network is the online service by Sony Computer Entertainment, providing downloads of games, trailers, themes and much more. The service is free, but also offers a paid version for various benefits.

Am I insane??

Rerejo28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Rerejo28

The "New Releases" tab in the PlayStation Store looks... Remodeled? Like, I believe its been shortened from about 100 things to only about 40.

Also there seem to be new groups like "New Releases" for DLC, Demos, Move, 3D, Home, Game Videos, Themes, Avatar, and psp stuff. It sorta threw me for a loop when i first noticed all this minor stuff.

Anyone see anything else new?

Avatar image for lordxavierbritish
    LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By LordXavierBritish

The hour approaches, you steal yourself before the nine.

Come quickly, but tread lightly, I fear even the ground beneath us seeks to impede our escape.

huntad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By huntad

There's been a slight redesign, but it's relatively all the same.

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MooseyMcMan

Argh. I hate it when things get needlessly redesigned. The thing I like about the PSN is that it's been pretty much the same for the last few years, so I don't have to relearn how to navigate like I have with the 360 interface. Hopefully any changes will be minor, and only slightly annoying.

mosespippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By mosespippy

I haven't noticed because I only look at the PSN+ tab.

Shimmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By Shimmy

@MooseyMcMan said:

Argh. I hate it when things get needlessly redesigned. The thing I like about the PSN is that it's been pretty much the same for the last few years, so I don't have to relearn how to navigate like I have with the 360 interface. Hopefully any changes will be minor, and only slightly annoying.

I know right? Life is hard enough without having to relearn digital store interfaces. Why must it be so hard to part with my disposable income?

Thanks Sony.

Dagbiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#7  Edited By Dagbiker

We all go a little insane sometimes.

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MooseyMcMan

@Shimmy said:

@MooseyMcMan said:

I know right? Life is hard enough without having to relearn digital store interfaces. Why must it be so hard to part with my disposable income?

Thanks Sony.

I know it's a dumb thing to complain about, and not important at all, but it does upset me as a user, and I question why changes would be necessary.

Rerejo28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Rerejo28

@MooseyMcMan said:

I hear you. I know it is completely ridiculous to complain about, but I don't like it when things are tweaked just for the hell of it. It also seems like a downgrade, since the stuff from last week is mostly gone from the new releases tab, and if i wanted that stuff, it would sorta be a bitch.

lego_my_eggo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#10  Edited By lego_my_eggo
    @Rerejo28 said:

@MooseyMcMan said:

I hear you. I know it is completely ridiculous to complain about, but I don't like it when things are tweaked just for the hell of it. It also seems like a downgrade, since the stuff from last week is mostly gone from the new releases tab, and if i wanted that stuff, it would sorta be a bitch.

Its all still there, its just organized into the appropriate tab in order of release rather then scattered all over the "new releases" section. I like it a lot better because now i just go to the appropriate tabs that i need rather then look all over for what im looking for in the new releases. although it is a little redundant because i could just use the categories on the front of the store, but i never do that.
    devilzrule27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By devilzrule27

They reorganize the PS+ tab all the time. Can be a bit annoying when they needlessly do that.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.