Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation Network (PS3)

Platform »

The PlayStation Network is the online service by Sony Computer Entertainment, providing downloads of games, trailers, themes and much more. The service is free, but also offers a paid version for various benefits.

Do you want to play this game with me? (A beacon forum for PSN)

Masha2932

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Masha2932

With the latest update on the Xbo x360 Microsoft has introduced the 'Beacon service' which allows you to mark the games you'd like to play with friends and if your friends wish to, they can join you. 
    This feature sounds great but unfortunately there isn't a similar feature on PSN. With that in mind I was thinking we could start a thread where users can announce their intent to play a certain game at a given time with other Giant Bomb members  and we could exchange PSN IDs and organise play dates.  

While there are other threads like the GT5 race night thread, Battlefield 3 thread and Modern warfare 3 thread , I feel these threads and others like them are only good for the big release games. I think it's harder for people to find co-op or multiplayer games for smaller games, something this thread can hopefully alleviate. 

Because of Giant Bomb's Multi-national community I think a Time zone converter would also be useful. One can be found here: Timezoneconverter.com 

Now that that's done I'll start: 

GAME: Outland

TIME: 1pm Australian eastern standard time  

PSN ID: Masha2932 

MESSAGE: Please join me in Playing the co-op challenges in Outland and some of the boss fights as well. 

NB:  

Should I make a table for the people who are always playing a game a a certain date and time? Maybe this could help with consistency? 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.