GOD BLESS AMERICA! Sincerely all us British folk!

#1 Posted by tallTuck94 (553 posts) -

Never would I have thought I would chant this phase in my life until a couple of hours ago when I sign on to Netflix

I don't think I can finish my A-levels now... I may not ever leave my room!

...It's not Canadian is it? Cause that's usually where the good stuff comes from.

#2 Posted by Three0neFive (2285 posts) -

I guess I'm one of those people who doesn't "get" Netflix. I find it much easier (and cheaper) to decide what I want to watch then torrent every season of it at once.

#3 Edited by Doctorchimp (4067 posts) -

You're welcome.

Start watching Breaking Bad. I'm told it's on Netflix in the UK

#4 Posted by Nadafinga (957 posts) -

@Three0neFive said:

I guess I'm one of those people who doesn't "get" Netflix. I find it much easier (and cheaper) to decide what I want to watch then torrent every season of it at once.

Because some of us aren't dirty pirates?

#5 Posted by eugenesaxe (199 posts) -

@Three0neFive: Some people believe in paying for things. You know, doing things legally.

#6 Edited by tallTuck94 (553 posts) -

@Three0neFive said:

i used to torrent tv and film but netflix is (to me at least) easier and i get to pay a small price cause i have a real guity conscious when i pirate stuff

also it has most of the shows i want

@Doctorchimp: i watched the first series online and loved it so its second season is on the top of my list after i get through the docs

#7 Posted by Three0neFive (2285 posts) -

@Nadafinga said:

@Three0neFive said:

Cool superiority complex bro.

#8 Posted by stinky (1543 posts) -

@Doctorchimp said:

You're welcome.

Start watching Breaking Bad. I'm told it's on Netflix in the UK

actually, let us know if this is even available to you via Netflix. id be interested in hearing some of the difference in offerings.

#9 Edited by Darklight (212 posts) -

@Three0neFive said:

@Nadafinga said:

@Three0neFive said:

Hope you did not hope to get praise for saying you pirate stuff...

#10 Posted by clstirens (847 posts) -

@Three0neFive said:

@Nadafinga said:

@Three0neFive said:

Actually it's called morality

#11 Posted by believer258 (11555 posts) -

@Three0neFive said:

@Nadafinga said:

@Three0neFive said:

It's not a superiority complex. It's called "buying what you want to enjoy".

You wouldn't much appreciate it if you spent hundreds of thousands of dollars and months of your time contributing to the creation of a TV show and some fuckwad went and downloaded it for free, would you?

#12 Posted by BrockNRolla (1702 posts) -

@Three0neFive said:

@Nadafinga said:

@Three0neFive said:

Says the guy who believes himself above the law.

#13 Posted by cap123 (2477 posts) -

I started watching Breaking Bad the other day. Possibly the best american series i've ever seen??

#14 Posted by MrKlorox (11197 posts) -

OP sounds a little bigoty.

#15 Posted by Sooty (8082 posts) -

@Nadafinga said:

@Three0neFive said:

I don't mind being a dirty pirate if it means I get to watch American shows that aren't going to be shown in the UK for a year, or in some cases, more.

It's retarded. Offer me a convenient way to watch it here that doesn't involve me buying a package of cable channels for one show and sure, I'll bite.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.