Just spent a nice amount on the PSN,

#1 Posted by GeneralZod37 (261 posts) -

And all I got were PSOne Classics.

Evverything else didn't catch my eye. Well, except for the obvious ones that I already bought (Pixel Junk and Limbo).

Does this make me a bad person? Or does Sony need to beef up their downloadable games. I am aware that they are aiming to do that, but it is a pain in the ass at this moment in time.

#2 Posted by TechHits (1377 posts) -

Are you a bad person for not liking most of the games on psn?  

No, no it doesn't. What a weird question. 

#3 Posted by Wolverine (4281 posts) -

@GeneralZod37: I'd like to see more of a variety on PSN as well. Hopefully, we'll start to see more full games available for download.

#4 Posted by Vanek (382 posts) -
@GeneralZod37 said:

And all I got were PSOne Classics.

Evverything else didn't catch my eye. Well, except for the obvious ones that I already bought (Pixel Junk and Limbo).

Does this make me a bad person? Or does Sony need to beef up their downloadable games. I am aware that they are aiming to do that, but it is a pain in the ass at this moment in time.

I'm in the same boat as you, and it's depressing. 

The only thing I use my PS3 for these days is downloading PSOne classics or playing my disc based PSone games.  I just can't find anything else that interests me at the moment.
#5 Posted by GeneralZod37 (261 posts) -

@TechHits: Well, I thought maybe I was living too much for nostalgia and not giving the more contemporary offerings a chance to woo me.

#6 Posted by Beforet (2916 posts) -

Most of the money I have spent on PSN has been on PSOne Classics, so you're not alone.

#7 Posted by ssj4raditz (1125 posts) -

I think one of the biggest failings on PSN is the lack of a required demo for all games (like on XBL). If I see a game I think will be interesting, and there's not a demo for it, that's that. It's got a little better recently, but it still pains me that Sony hasn't implemented that policy.

#8 Posted by GeneralZod37 (261 posts) -

@ssj4raditz: That would be a nice feature, indeed. The preview they have on most games is useful, but just not the same.

#9 Posted by fontainefellow (171 posts) -

No, your opinions don't make you a penis.

#10 Posted by hwy_61 (922 posts) -

I wish Sony would do a better job organizing everything. Other than that, PSN is alright.

#11 Edited by Zacagawea (1590 posts) -

I have no interest in any PSN only games besides Fat Princess, and if I had money on my account I would defiantly be buying classics

#12 Posted by SSully (4162 posts) -

@ssj4raditz said:

I think one of the biggest failings on PSN is the lack of a required demo for all games (like on XBL). If I see a game I think will be interesting, and there's not a demo for it, that's that. It's got a little better recently, but it still pains me that Sony hasn't implemented that policy.

Agreed. There are plenty of games I thought looks good, that I completely passed up on because I simply have no idea at the actual quality of the product.

#13 Posted by project343 (2818 posts) -

@GeneralZod37: Noby Noby Boy sheds a single tear in your direction.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.