Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation Network (PS3)

Platform »

The PlayStation Network is the online service by Sony Computer Entertainment, providing downloads of games, trailers, themes and much more. The service is free, but also offers a paid version for various benefits.

Q&A 2 is up. (will your PSN stuff still be there? yes)

p_p_o_d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By p_p_o_d
    http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/04/28/qa-2-for-playstation-network-and-qriocity-services/

Basically everything to do with trophies,  your friends list and purchase history is still there and will be waiting for you when PSN is back.

AND Sony are looking into giving members some kind of goodwill gesture so get ready for a free copy of PAIN!

Well some where wondering if they where just gonna delete everything and start new so its good to know they wont.

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By CL60

I was hoping they would start over. I want a new name on PSN.

Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
    KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By KaosAngel
    @CL60: The good news is that shit is free, so unless you bought a lot of stuff on PSN...you are good to go.
    N7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By N7

Truth be told, I don't really care what kind of stuff we get.

Since the PSN went down, I got out, got a job, started working, made something out of my life and planning on raising a family now. If the PSN comes back... I... I don't know what I'll do.

It would be nice if we got something recent, like a full game release, since Sony hasn't really done that, like, ever.

p_p_o_d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By p_p_o_d
    @CL60: 

pretty sure renaming accounts has been on the PSN to do list for a while now.

remember this is the same team who took 2 years to fix the ps3's clock being covered by the controller battery icon so it takes time for this stuff to happen.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.