Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation Network (PS3)

Platform »

The PlayStation Network is the online service by Sony Computer Entertainment, providing downloads of games, trailers, themes and much more. The service is free, but also offers a paid version for various benefits.

Similar game to Trails

G0DF4TH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

Edited By G0DF4TH3R

I was watching Trails Pig by Achievement Hunter and I was wondering if there is a similar game to Trails on playstation. I am pretty sure it will never come to PSN if Microsoft can help it. I have 40$ sitting in my account and I was wondering what game to buy, so why not ask GB. I have picked up Flower , Journey unfinished Swan, inFamous FOB, MVC 2, and a bunch of other games I cannot remember. I am looking for something that will be fun and have community support which I can have installed in my HDD so I can pop in anytime I feel like it.

G0DF4TH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By G0DF4TH3R

I was watching Trails Pig by Achievement Hunter and I was wondering if there is a similar game to Trails on playstation. I am pretty sure it will never come to PSN if Microsoft can help it. I have 40$ sitting in my account and I was wondering what game to buy, so why not ask GB. I have picked up Flower , Journey unfinished Swan, inFamous FOB, MVC 2, and a bunch of other games I cannot remember. I am looking for something that will be fun and have community support which I can have installed in my HDD so I can pop in anytime I feel like it.

NinjaBerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By NinjaBerd

You might be interested in this.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/01/31/urban-trial-freestyle-amps-up-ps3-and-ps-vita/

G0DF4TH3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By G0DF4TH3R

@NinjaBerd: Whoa that looks so similar to Trails. I will keep my eye on it thanks for the tip =D

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.