Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation Network (PS3)

Platform »

The PlayStation Network is the online service by Sony Computer Entertainment, providing downloads of games, trailers, themes and much more. The service is free, but also offers a paid version for various benefits.

Sony Responds to Criticisms of PlayStation Network's 'Welcome Back' Lineup

Avatar image for wintersnowblind
    WinterSnowblind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#101  Edited By WinterSnowblind
    @Nasar7 said:

@Enigma777 said:

The man is right. The games on that list are all amazing, which is why I bought all of them when they came out.  What they should have done is offer a larger selection of games and/or more recent titles. It certainly feels like a kick in the nuts to people like me who already own everything on that list... For example I wouldn't mind Warhawk and it's expansions (to prepare for the sequel) or even something like MAG. 

Not only that, but these are games they've offered free/discounted many times in the past, ie Wipeout HD was free with PSN+. It's just lazy.
    As well as the fact LBP has a much improved sequel and inFamous is an obvious attempt to drum up interest in the sequel next month.
    Sorry, but it's hard to see this as anything but cynical.  They scraped together a few titles that will give them the least losses and potentially even sell a few new games.  Their selection had nothing to do with creating a well rounded list for us. 

Pretty sad to see that so many have been suckered in and are actually defending them.  This isn't even good PR talk.

JasonR86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 5

#102  Edited By JasonR86

Sony!

What a bunch of jerks giving us games for free!

Kaowas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Kaowas

*slow -- yet sracastic -- clap*

RE_Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#104  Edited By RE_Player1

People I will take your anger if you own all of these games but please do not seriously think that they should have given you money in your wallet. That is insane and would cost the company billions. When Xbox went down they gave away games because it wouldn't cost them that much, same with this situation. 

Jimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#105  Edited By Jimbo

That's over 84%!

Chylo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#106  Edited By Chylo

It's a lackluster decision on Sony's part. If you're a casual Sony gamer or you don't own any of the titles, then of course you're satisfied. But, if you occasionally play your PS3, these games are so old, you probably already have them. If you're a loyal Sony patriot, then guess what, Sony could care less about you. No, Sony doesn't have to add money into everyone's PSN accounts, but for the leak of personal information, a small sum would be a nice gesture. What's even easier? Add more first party games to the selection. Yes, it'll cost Sony money. They'll have to take the hit, and they can't continue to act like the victim. Is personal information not valuable anymore?    

@zigx: That's an incredibly naive perspective. You invest in the Sony platform with the belief that Sony will protect your information. It's the hackers' fault this happened? Because Sony's protection was so weak? Because Sony chose not to encrypt your data? Networks get attacked more often than you believe. Sony is at fault here too.

RE_Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By RE_Player1
    @Siphillis said:
    $40 PSN credit.  It literally costs them nothing.
    Yup it would cost them nothing to pay off all the third party content people would buy with that $40... 
    Julmust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#108  Edited By Julmust
    @Siphillis
    77 000 000  * 40 = Nothing.
    Jack268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Jack268

Now people are complaining about getting free stuff because they had to play singleplayer games or games on another console for a couple of weeks? pfft

warmonked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#110  Edited By warmonked

I'm actually surprised they offered so much. For the "free" users they could've easily given a couple months of PSN+ and argued it was more than generous.

Buccura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#111  Edited By Buccura

Oh boo fucking hoo at least they are offering something. Not to mention the free month of Premium Memberships.

Yes, Sony fucked up, but this is getting ridiculous.

Dreamfall31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#112  Edited By Dreamfall31

I'm going to stop reading the comments here just because people are being so stupid.  They just can't hand out some credit to ever PS3 owner.  It would make the PSN virtually un-profitable for the next couple of months.  Everyone needs to stop whining and just enjoy what they have.  I could care less about the free games.  I'm more looking foward to some deals with the PS+ account.  But I'm happier now that I can get ready for Uncharted 3 with some more online play of 2.  I'm glad I can finally publish my first LBP2 level and play what everyone else has been working on during the outage!

The free games are a nice addition, but I'm glad just to play online again.
    Surkov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Surkov

So Live goes down for 2 weeks, Microsoft gives its customers a selection of 1 $10 game: Undertow

PSN goes down for 3 and a half weeks and compromises their customer's personal information. In return they offer you a selection of 5 games and up to $60 worth of games (LBP and inFamous). Now this could be worth less to you choose cheaper games. Either way it's about $20 worth of games. In addition to this they give you 30 days of PSN plus (or 60 days if you're already a member). They also offer you a year of identity theft protection for free if for some reason you didn't cancel your credit card during the panic. 

You tell me who had a better 'Welcome back' program. 
    liquidsol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#114  Edited By liquidsol

You could give everyone in the world a bag of gold coins... some people would still bitch that the bag is too heavy, not the right color, then threaten to sue.

thereaper2950

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By thereaper2950

Screw You Sony!!!!

microshock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By microshock
    @WinterSnowblind said:
    @Nasar7 said:

@Enigma777 said:

The man is right. The games on that list are all amazing, which is why I bought all of them when they came out.  What they should have done is offer a larger selection of games and/or more recent titles. It certainly feels like a kick in the nuts to people like me who already own everything on that list... For example I wouldn't mind Warhawk and it's expansions (to prepare for the sequel) or even something like MAG. 

Not only that, but these are games they've offered free/discounted many times in the past, ie Wipeout HD was free with PSN+. It's just lazy.
    As well as the fact LBP has a much improved sequel and inFamous is an obvious attempt to drum up interest in the sequel next month.
    Sorry, but it's hard to see this as anything but cynical.  They scraped together a few titles that will give them the least losses and potentially even sell a few new games.  Their selection had nothing to do with creating a well rounded list for us.

Pretty sad to see that so many have been suckered in.
    So sad to see people whining about free games that you don't fucking deserve. Seriously, PSN IS A FREE SERVICE. FREE. Repeat that in your head again, FREE. PS Plus members are getting rightfully compensated.

But YOU, you the NORMAL PSN USER DO NOT HAVE ANY RIGHT TO SOME KIND OF COMPENSATION FOR ANYTHING. BECAUSE ONCE AGAIN. SERVICE = FREE. By the way, caps are for emphasis for peoples stupidity, not because im angry.

They could give you a blowjob and a copy of Killzone 3 and guess what, people like you would still cry.
    If people are getting suckered into getting free games, then DAMN, I GUESS I WANNA BE A SUCKER.

Rolyatkcinmai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Rolyatkcinmai

People feel entitled to everything. It's amazing. 

boylie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#118  Edited By boylie
    @WinterSnowblind said:
    @boylie said:
    I don't think he even had to do that much. I'm sure for 90% of the population, this offering will be just fine. They did what they could to offer actual valuable games that people would want to play, but that still won't work for everyone. I don't own InFamous (though I already borrowed it off a friend and played it to completion twice) or Dead Nation (which is apparently meh), but I guess that's what I'll be taking, cause I have the rest of them. And hey guess what? That's still 2 free games for me.

GAWD people.
    GAWD.
    Don't forget that these free games are meant as compensation, if people aren't happy with what they're providing, I don't see why they shouldn't complain.  It's Sony that screwed up, remember?

Now,  I'm not completely unhappy with the list, I think the PSP offerings are pretty good..  But the PS3 choices weren't exactly the best, they're all extremely old games - even if you don't own them, things like LBP and inFamous can be picked up for very cheap.  People would have complained either way, but I think their selection could have been a little better.
    I think part of the problem is that, I think all of them, are first party titles. I imagine it's their way of minimizing loss on their end, rather then having to pay out the other studios for each one downloaded. That limits the selection. This whole thing must have also cost Sony BAJILLIONS on fixing their networks, the downtime leading to lost sales, the inevitable lawsuits, etc, etc, etc. and now they're offering us free stuff on top of that. I can't really blame them for doing what they can to minimize further loss there. Old or not, offering up full sized blu ray games, to me, is WAY better then offering a more current but much shorter PSN game. I haven't checked, but I imagine LBP and InFamous are probably PS3 "greatest hits" or whatever, and so they're what, like 20 bucks? That's still $40 worth of free games you just scored.

I can sympathize with gamers hearing about a welcome back package that includes free games and then finding out you already own them all; like I said, I'm kinda one of them. But they said right from the get-go that there'd be 5 games offered, and that you could download 2 of them, meaning it was a pre-decided list. 

Also, christ, literally games for no cost here. Is no one capable of just appreciating a gesture of goodwill if it doesn't immediately get them something? That's the rub for me, it feels kinda selfish of those that are pissed about this. It's not like there's some law saying they had to offer us swag, they did it because they decided it was a thing that'd make people happy. And I'm sure that, by and large, people will be. 
    Soap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 29

#119  Edited By Soap

I don't understand why people are being so accepting of this, in all honesty the welcome back package sucks. 

People say that you can't complain because it's free and you should be grateful, well, dog shit is free but if I gave you some I think you'd probably be a little pissed. (not saying these games are dog shit, just trying to make a point) 

Well I was without PSN for 24 days and have been offered things that I already own/don't want and that is really old, I'm not exactly asking for L.A Noire or anything but something from 2009/2010 at least. 

mesklinite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By mesklinite

@boylie Well, I would rather get a good game.
    Enigma777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#122  Edited By Enigma777
    @RE_Player92 said:
    People I will take your anger if you own all of these games but please do not seriously think that they should have given you money in your wallet. That is insane and would cost the company billions. When Xbox went down they gave away games because it wouldn't cost them that much, same with this situation. 
    Then take it! TAKE IT ALL!

I do agree about the PSN funds though. There's no way Sony would ever take such a big hit and I honestly never expected them to do it. It wouldn't hurt if they added a couple more first-party games on that list though...
    WinterSnowblind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By WinterSnowblind
    @Surkov: Microsoft's service didn't go down for two weeks though, it only ran badly..  They also didn't put millions of people at risk to criminals.  It was still a sucky 'peace offering' but it was much less of a big deal.

@Microshock said:

@WinterSnowblind said:

@Nasar7 said:

@Enigma777 said:

So sad to see people whining about free games that you don't fucking deserve. Seriously, PSN IS A FREE SERVICE. FREE. Repeat that in your head again, FREE. PS Plus members are getting rightfully compensated.
    But YOU, you the NORMAL PSN USER DO NOT HAVE ANY RIGHT TO SOME KIND OF COMPENSATION FOR ANYTHING. BECAUSE ONCE AGAIN. SERVICE = FREE. By the way, caps are for emphasis for peoples stupidity, not because im angry.

They could give you a blowjob and a copy of Killzone 3 and guess what, people like you would still cry.
    If people are getting suckered into getting free games, then DAMN, I GUESS I WANNA BE A SUCKER.

Read my other posts, no need to be so hostile.  But once again, Sony are the ones who screwed up here, not the consumers.  They're giving us these free games in an attempt to say sorry and to try and make up for everything that happened.  Sure, they don't owe us anything but if I never want to trust Sony again with my personal details or sell my PS3 as a result, that's a big problem for them.  These games are supposed to stop us from wanting to do that.  Now consider that all of these games are very old, cheap to pick up, outdated, or about to be replaced by big budget sequels.. How great of a deal is this?  Especially to hardcore PS3 fans who already own all the games and have just been told "tough shit".  It's a bad deal that's been designed to make Sony profit as much as possible and give as little back to the consumers who've been damaged as possible.  If you're getting a free game that you wanted, then cool.

But sorry if I don't see Sony as the good guys in all this.
    Rearmed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#124  Edited By Rearmed

Gahh i own 4 out of 5 and the 5th i dont care about. This was really shitty. Yeh they are all good games and if i didnt have them i would be happy but when the only game i dont own i dont whant i do agree with what some here allready said. Give us some PSN moneys and ill be happy or at least give us 10-15 games to chose from.

DJ_Lae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 10

#125  Edited By DJ_Lae

I like that his response suggests that the user doesn't want anything in the lineup, as if he isn't interested in them in any way. Obviously he wanted the games, because he fucking well owns them already.

So he's basically apologizing that the user had the audacity to buy games from Sony in the past.

alternate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By alternate

If they are still sticking to that inflated 77m user figure - will all those people with multiple accounts be entitled to multiple free games? ;-)

RE_Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By RE_Player1
    @Enigma777 said:
    @RE_Player92 said:
    Then take it! TAKE IT ALL!

I do agree about the PSN funds though. There's no way Sony would ever take such a big hit and I honestly never expected them to do it. It wouldn't hurt if they added a couple more first-party games on that list though...
    Exactly. I'm just getting tired of people wanting money. Someone at IGN wanted $100 in their PSN wallet. Like seriously? I would expect someone with half a brain to know why they can't offer money. This list is amazing for me because I only own one and will be getting all of them, have 2 accounts and 2 PS3s, but maybe they should have offered choose 2 of those games or only 1 newer one like MAG or God of War HD. 
    clstirens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By clstirens

Really sick of seeing users complaining about free shit in every gaming site and blog I visit.

Honestly, even if they didn't give out games, ps+ members are getting very good compensation, and free users are getting fair compensation. Not to mention sony is making good by giving out identity theft protection service.

Jesus, people, get a grip and just calm down. Just because you can share an opinion doesn't mean you should always express such a pissed off, negative one.

Lazyaza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 43

#129  Edited By Lazyaza

While I'm not deeply offended by the games they chose to offer up and who knows maybe I'll get some of them since I actually don't own infamous or littlebigplanet I still feel some free PsN credit would have been nicer.  Even if it were just like 50 bucks worth, I'd definitely be happier with some free dlc.

microshock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By microshock
    @WinterSnowblind said:
    @Surkov: Microsoft's service didn't go down for two weeks though, it only ran badly..  They also didn't put millions of people at risk to criminals.  It was still a sucky 'peace offering' but it was much less of a big deal.

@Microshock said:

@WinterSnowblind said:

@Nasar7 said:

@Enigma777 said:

Read my other posts, no need to be so hostile.  But once again, Sony are the ones who screwed up here, not the consumers.  They're giving us these free games in an attempt to say sorry and to try and make up for everything that happened.  Sure, they don't owe us anything but if I never want to trust Sony again with my personal details or sell my PS3 as a result, that's a big problem for them.  These games are supposed to stop us from wanting to do that.  Now consider that all of these games are very old, cheap to pick up, outdated, or about to be replaced by big budget sequels.. How great of a deal is this?  Especially to hardcore PS3 fans who already own all the games and have just been told "tough shit".  It's a bad deal that's been designed to make Sony profit as much as possible and give as little back to the consumers who've been damaged as possible.  If you're getting a free game that you wanted, then cool. But sorry if I don't see Sony as the good guys in all this.

You have some bullshit sense of entitlement. NO CREDIT CARD INFO WAS STOLEN. Only your personal info, which you and everyone else has given out countless times to countless people and companies. What can they do with just your info anyway? Nothing.  Send you a letter or a package? Cool.

So for those people who are scared of putting CC's on the PSN now, they offered a million dollar protection plan for them with Debix. Free. 
    They gave everyone 30 days of PS Plus, free. 60 days for current subscribers. Free.

They are offering very nice games for both the PS3 and PSP. Free.
    They rebuilt their entire network with much better security so something like this won't happen.

And what do users do? Complain out of their fucking assholes till it bleeds. Whatever, you didn't have PSN for 3 weeks, it's back. Stop crying now.
    miva2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#131  Edited By miva2

if i was in place of that sony guy, i would have posted some lame comment like "now you'll have them twice, that's twice the fun :)"
    bad luck for those who have all the games. i'm very happy with getting some free new games!

Vade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Vade

I wanted a free Xbox Live subscription and an iPod. What the fuck, Sony.

WinterSnowblind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By WinterSnowblind
    @Microshock: Apparently you've never heard of identity theft.  Rebuilding their network now that all of our information is in the hands of criminals is hardly going to help.
    They've pretty much done as much as possible to protect against it, but I'm not one who's crying over the offerings, I'm just not taking Sony's side on it.  They aren't doing this out of the kindness of their hearts, they're simply trying to twist a very negative situation for them into a positive one.. the fact people like you are so willingly swallowing it up is pretty pathetic.

At least this ordeal has helped us show who the fanboys are.
    s-a-n-JR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#134  Edited By s-a-n-JR

sammo21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 45

#135  Edited By sammo21

While I am bummed as I own all of those games, still I can't expect them to offer everything.  I suppose they could have offered "points" or credit but then we'd probably get less in value.

mpfitz13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By mpfitz13

It's not hard to please me, just give me a Benjamin or two... even!

skywing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By skywing

Even though I got all these games I'm happy they did something.  

MiniPato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By MiniPato
    @Soap said:

I don't understand why people are being so accepting of this, in all honesty the welcome back package sucks. 

People say that you can't complain because it's free and you should be grateful, well, dog shit is free but if I gave you some I think you'd probably be a little pissed. (not saying these games are dog shit, just trying to make a point) 

Well I was without PSN for 24 days and have been offered things that I already own/don't want and that is really old, I'm not exactly asking for L.A Noire or anything but something from 2009/2010 at least. 

Infamous is from 2009, your argument has collapsed because I dislodged one of its pillars. Good day.

PSN is free, you're not paying for shit unless you're PS+. Sony doesn't owe money. This is just compensation for an inconvenience.

And your dog shit point doesn't fly. The case here is that people already have the games on the list. If you love dog shit and bought dog shit, you can't complain when someone gives you free dog shit.

Information being stolen is completely overblown and it's happened to people all the time on bank websites, more threatening than petty PSN, no?

This shit isn't THAT serious. Should we let Sony off the hook for it? No, but we shouldn't be clamoring for free games like we deserve retribution. People are pissed cause they aren't maximizing their gains, not cause they think this isn't enough compensation.

I suggest people watch this to put things in perspective. Yes it's Pachter, but it's business and finance, something he knows a thing or two or three about.

TepidShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#139  Edited By TepidShark

It seems to me there should be little to complain about when we are talking about FREE.

microshock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By microshock
    @WinterSnowblind said:
    @Microshock: Apparently you've never heard of identity theft.  Rebuilding their network now that all of our information is in the hands of criminals is hardly going to help.
    They've pretty much done as much as possible to protect against it, but I'm not one who's crying over the offerings, I'm just not taking Sony's side on it.  They aren't doing this out of the kindness of their hearts, they're simply trying to twist a very negative situation for them into a positive one.. the fact people like you are so willingly swallowing it up is pretty pathetic.

At least this ordeal has helped us show who the fanboys are.
    You do know that you need more info than just a name and an address to commit identity theft, right? Unless all they're doing is signing you up for email lists. 

You're a fucking moron for thinking im a fanboy, just check my profile. Steam and Xbox Live are primarily played over PSN for me. I'm just not a whiny idiot who is impossible to please.

People like you cannot stop whining at any moment. Don't side with Sony, no one gives a shit about you, just stop crying about it. Take what they give you or leave it

Voxatron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Voxatron

Gesh the nerve of some people seriously and gosh I couldn't even begin to imagine what some people would do if the rest of the world was in Asia's current predicament right now.
    But in all seriousness, you'd think people would just be grateful enough to have it back finally?! So before anymore people cry foul for lousy compensation, they really should think about how it would be to be still offline for the perceivable future and with no word otherwise too. 

SlashDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By SlashDance

"A user base of 77m people"... yeah right...

ProfessorEss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#143  Edited By ProfessorEss
    @Soap:  I'm with you.

People can support this all they want, applauding Sony for their generosity but that's not going to change my opinion. It's abundantly clear to me that Sony's #1 priority with this "Welcome Back" offer was to try and manufacture some good will not only without losing a single cent, but in hopes of increasing some sequel sales.

The funniest part of the whole thing is I find it so hard to tell who's genuinely content, who's being a hypocritical fanboy and who's just flat-out naive :P
    DarthB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#145  Edited By DarthB

This makes me wish ms would publish how many new xbl gold members they got during the psn outage.

Avatar image for radioactivegazz
    RadioactiveGazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By RadioactiveGazz
    @Zippedbinders: Nice way of putting it. This may not always be the case but I think in most cases this theory applies.
    librariangmr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

User Lists: 10

#147  Edited By librariangmr

It's the thought that counts. Sony could have gong the Microsoft route and just offer everyone a copy of Undertow. I can't believe people are flipping out over this for such a stupid reason. Jesus. If you have the retail game already, trade it in (assuming you've got a boxed copy) and take the free offer. They could have given everyone a free month of Playstation Plus and be done with it, but they didn't. The fact they've made these games available is a good gesture, at the very least.

darkvare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#148  Edited By darkvare

as soon as i saw the list i sold my copy of little big planet lol

WinterSnowblind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By WinterSnowblind
    @Microshock: You're entire billing information is on there.  Name, address, date of birth, everything.  That puts every PSN member at serious risk, you really can't downplay that. Again, feel free to check my previous posts.  I'm not one who's crying about the line up of games, my first post on the matter is almost the exact opposite of that.  Rushing to Sony's aid like a zealot when I'm speaking mostly hypothetically says everything about you and the rest of the defence force.  If you want to argue the "don't be such a baby!" point, take it up with someone actually reacting that way.

All I'm saying is that I can understand why a lot of people feel a bit hard done by because of this.  They definitely didn't offer the best line up of games that they could have, and if you're someone who already owns them all, you're literally getting nothing.  I think they could have put a lot more effort into this deal if they really expect to win people over.  If people are still upset what's happened to Sony, they have every right to be and it's Sony that will suffer from that.  They're the ones who should be trying to make it up to the consumers, not saying "oh, you already bought all of our games?  Thanks for the support, but TOUGH SHIT!". 

It's not so much of a good gesture when you can blatantly see the underlying cynicism.
    Peanut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Peanut

Would have been nice if they offered something that wasn't old as dirt, outdated or about to recieve a sequel, but it's cool they're doing it in general. Doesn't real make me forgive their bullshit, because you can see through the choices and pretty much conclude on all the marketing reasons behind them immediately. Still, free is free, I guess. Actually won't mind getting Pursuit Force for my PSP.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.