Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation Network (PS3)

Platform »

The PlayStation Network is the online service by Sony Computer Entertainment, providing downloads of games, trailers, themes and much more. The service is free, but also offers a paid version for various benefits.

The Tester?! You've gotta be kidding me.

slayerofheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By slayerofheroes

I don't know how old this is, or have been out seeing that I don't own a PS3. but I came across this through David Jaffe's blog. You know, the creator of God of War. Anyway, seems like Sony is going to have a reality show about some idiots competing to be a video game tester in a reality show type style. If you ask me this looks more stupid and way more fake then the reality shows that are out on tv right now.

If you haven't seen this, then check this trailer out:

frankxiv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By frankxiv

i think the taster would be a much more interesting show

Dirty_Harry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Dirty_Harry

This was talked about on the bombcast....This is terrible

Gabriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By Gabriel

Awsome will David Jaffe be able to curse at them, if not then this is a no watch. 

Who wants to have Beer-erios?

Andorski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Andorski

Seriously... what the fuck is David Jaffe doing if he has enough time for this crap?

bubahula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By bubahula

dear god that looks worse than i had ever imagined.

Gabriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#8  Edited By Gabriel

If you think this is bad...  

From Destructiod     http://www.destructoid.com/god-of-war-iii-reality-show-looking-for-contestants-163582.phtml

Oh, Spike. You do so much for gaming. Too much really. You should probably stop with all the high class stuff before people start respecting us gamers too much. No? You would rather do a reality show based onGod of War III. Well, OK, I guess. More reality TV sounds... great?

Spike and Sony are putting together a show called Last Titan Standing. From the casting call page it seems like contestants will not only be playing God of War III before anyone else, but will also be taking part in challenges from the game that have been recreated in real life. They're looking for physically fit people with a sharp mind, so I would guess there will be Survivor like challenges that involve thinking and physical activity.

If for whatever reason you are interested in participating in this show, the deadline is Feb. 19 and you have to fill out a questionnaire and read some legal mumbo jumbo. You'll also need to write some stuff and send a photo in to SpikeCasting@Spike.com. We can't have the uglies showing up on TV, now can we?

fripplebubby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By fripplebubby

Reality TV has really only ever gotten worse, in my opinion. These shows are for people who are very... Uneducated, to put it nicely. Granted, wouldn't YOU try out for the show, just to fuck around on TV? 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.