Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation Network (PS3)

Platform »

The PlayStation Network is the online service by Sony Computer Entertainment, providing downloads of games, trailers, themes and much more. The service is free, but also offers a paid version for various benefits.

When do we receive out free goodies?

Twitchey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Twitchey

As you (hopefully) know the PSN Store came back up today with bugs galore and the inFamous 2 demo.
    So when should we expect our free games? I've been bored all week and I have been interested in inFamous ever since they announced it would be on the list.

edit: Just noticed the spelling mistake in the title :p

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By chaser324  Moderator

I'm guessing it won't go live until next week. PSN is probably already near the breaking point just trying to handle all the traffic from people redeeming pre-order codes collected over the past month. Releasing free games would pretty much guarantee wide-spread server crashing.

Marz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By Marz

The blog says free goodies is still under testing.... so maybe a few more days.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.