Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation Network (PS3)

Platform »

The PlayStation Network is the online service by Sony Computer Entertainment, providing downloads of games, trailers, themes and much more. The service is free, but also offers a paid version for various benefits.

While Your PSN Trophies Are Safe, New York Times Says Your Credit Card Info May Not Be

• 151 results
    microshock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#151  Edited By microshock

People are so fucking whiny. Who gives one shit if your address is out there? Or your name? AT MOST YOU WILL GET SOME SPAM MAIL TO YOUR HOUSE.
    Identity theft you say? I'm pretty sure you need some more stuff than just a name, an address, and a birth date.

Waaaa waaaa waaa. Someone needs something to whine about. They can't just be content that Sony will most likely not have this problem again in the future and that it's taught them a valuable lesson.

By the way, I've been affected by this hacking. I had my real address, real name, real everything on the PSN. And it does not matter to me. Credit card info is safe and my password for PSN was different.
    utino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#152  Edited By utino

NICE SPECULATION AND MISINFORMATION HERE, QUALITY JOURNALISM,

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.