Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation Network (PS3)

Platform »

The PlayStation Network is the online service by Sony Computer Entertainment, providing downloads of games, trailers, themes and much more. The service is free, but also offers a paid version for various benefits.

Will newcomers get the free games?

byrjun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By byrjun

I was wondering, since I've been contemplating getting a PS3 for a couple of years now, if this should be the time to get it?

Does anyone know if the Welcome Back-pack also affect new PS3-users?
    Blackout62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By Blackout62

Probably not, seems kind of unfair if anyone who jumps on PSN now would get free stuff that was specifically being given as an apology to long time members. That being said I could totally imagine a large corporation like Sony screwing up and giving free games to anyone so I'd go to the PSN website now and create an account. It's not like you've anything to lose.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.