Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation Network

Concept »

The online service used on the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Portable and PlayStation Vita.

PSN CrossBuy Sale until October 30th

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Seppli

Dunno if you get this specific sales in the US PSN Store too, but I bet my hat that there's a CrossBuy Sale on there as well. I just got Hotline Miami (4$), Knytt Underground (4$), Guacamelee (9$) - each for both PS3 and Vita, as the name suggests. There's lots more on sale.

Flippin' sales really push my buttons. Below 5$, there's almost no resistance to a purchase anymore. Bigger games go that way at around 10$. Still hate myself that I didn't pick up NFS The Run for a tenner in the Summer Sales. That 4 hours campaign would've been mighty sweet at that price.

Bloody hell - nobody has the time for all this anyways!

#FirstWorldProblems

hatking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Our sales are different. But not bad. We get Hotline for free this week on Plus. : )

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3  Edited By Seppli

@hatking said:

Our sales are different. But not bad. We get Hotline for free this week on Plus. : )

Just played a couple of hours of it. Damn, what an awesome game! At 4 bucks - unbeatable. The music alone is priceless already!

P.S. The crossbuy sale just entered the shop recently, like yesterday or something. The Horror Sale seems to be up too still.

hatking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By hatking

@seppli said:

@hatking said:

Just played a couple of hours of it. Damn, what an awesome game! At 4 bucks - unbeatable. The music alone is priceless already!

P.S. The crossbuy sale just entered the shop recently, like yesterday or something. The Horror Sale seems to be up too still.

Yeah, I played it on PC last year. Honestly, I wished it had been a console game all along. Or portable. Basically, I want to be able to kick back and enjoy it on a larger screen/while sitting on my couch (my PC setup doesn't easily accommodate that). Either way, this solves that. I'm pretty excited to revisit it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.