Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation Network

Concept »

The online service used on the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Portable and PlayStation Vita.

PSN down/issues?

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I can't play any online games on PSN. Dragon's Crown will connect but when it comes to connecting to other people it gives me so many different error codes, sometimes about the servers, sometimes about my connection. Last week I was playing the game just fine. I'm in Germany - do you think this might have something to do with the PS4 launch? Just that I can't really find this issue being rampant on other boards, not even on the Playstation forums.

Opus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

Seems to be running just fine, maybe your isp is being a jerk to you this morning?

mosespippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

The only issue I know about right now is them turning off code redemption in the store. I've been playing Soul Sacrifice all week and been hitting the daily leaderboards in Spelunky with no problems.

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@jayjonesjunior: What worries me about that is that they said online gaming "should" be working just fine. That's the only issue I'm having.

hatking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Wouldn't surprise me if it's still a little hiccuppy from the launch. I'd keep trying, see if any of that changes.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.