Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation Now

Concept »

Sony's game streaming service for PS4 and PC.

Want to play uncharted games, is PS Now the way to go?

DocPorpoise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

So i skipped over the ps3 last gen forgoing the uncharted series and god of war 3. I've got a ps4 and with the remastered god of war 3 on it's way i've got that based covered (say what you will i liked the first two and want to see how this dumb power fantasy ends). how ever i'd like to play through the three uncharteds before the next one comes out and i know uncharted 3 got released for playstation now recently. i'm pretty sure the one & two are up there as well so the question is would this be a good way to play these games (i'm not currently subscribing to PS Now) or should i wait for "Nathan Drake Collection" for ps4 that must be in the works, right?

Junkboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I think it still too much of a bad value but if you could play and beat all three games in a couple of months it would be the cheapest way. If you're having to spend more than a couple of months then I would just say buy a used PS3 and the games cheaply.

Vextroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

With the whole 'Remaster Movement' I wouldn't be surprised if an Uncharted Trilogy is announced this E3 and released this holiday or early next year as a sorry for no UC4 and to have something for the PS4*.

Do you have a friend who has a PS3 and doesn't use it much and copies of the games?, you could ask to borrow them. Or find a cheap used PS3 and see what other PS3 games you missed you might like to play like the Ratchet & Clank games or Demons Souls.

*pre E3 speak

DocPorpoise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vextroid: do have a friend who was going to loan me his ps3 but it died just after he got an xbone so he didn't replace it. as for getting one myself, i went a little next gen crazy last year and got the xbone and ps4 (already had a wii u) so i'm not looking for more last gen stuff to play (ratchet, souls, etc) cause i've got enough new stuff. i just know i'll want to play UC4 when it comes out and would like to have played the whole story. having looked into Now i figure i could beat all 3 in a month for $20. but i'll wait till after E3 cause you never know.

DocPorpoise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well almost two months after i made this post this leaked. Guess that's that settled.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.