Add to cart option removed?

#1 Posted by Peacefulpaul108 (49 posts) -

I can only seem to chose 'download' on the feb free games. The ability to add to cart, check out and save for later is a huge reason I signed up for the ol' ps plus - with big games in particular it'll be a bit of a pain if that's gone. Am I missing someone or are others seeing this too?

#2 Posted by EVO (3850 posts) -

Yeah, I got Quantum Conundrum last night and it appears they've removed it, at least for PS+ content.

#3 Posted by brownsfantb (389 posts) -

Shouldn't you just be able to start the download, cancel it, and then be able to download it whenever after that?

#4 Posted by BlackLagoon (1375 posts) -

It's just to save time for those who actually want to download it. If you just want to mark it as purchased, it's much quicker to use the web store.

#5 Posted by yoshimitz707 (2450 posts) -

Yeah, seems like it's been removed. I've just been hitting download and then canceling the download.

#6 Posted by JohnTheGoat (49 posts) -

I have no room on my hd for the bigger downloads. Has anyone found a workaround?

#7 Edited by Lego_My_Eggo (967 posts) -

@johnthegoat: What problem are you having? I can still purchase and add games to my download history for later without actually downloading it.

#8 Edited by JohnTheGoat (49 posts) -

<p>Now the add to cart option has been removed, I assumed I would just begin loading it then I'd stop it and have the game in my purchase history so I could download games later. When I do it with a game that takes up more spae than my HD has available it just says i cant download it and doesn't add to my purchase history. Seems that I can do that on the psn website now though which is faster than psn anyway so I should probably do all my purchasing there.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.