August Games for Playstation Plus users are...

#1 Posted by TurboMan (7735 posts) -

We got Walking Dead 1&2 for free last week (which is a mini bummer since I already own both of those games), but this week we will be getting Outland and BloodRayne: Betrayel for free this week.

Never cared too much about BloodRayne, but I'm happy that Outland is coming since that was a game I was interested in but never ended up picking up.

Also, Papo & Yo is 11.99 for us and we get invites to the Dust 514 private beta.

Not too bad, nothing incredible this month though.

#2 Posted by mosespippy (4465 posts) -

That BloodRayne game looked interesting. I'll have to play it quick since my subscription runs out next week and I can't afford to renew it right now.

#3 Posted by Brodehouse (10131 posts) -

Outland is incredible, on my top 10 for last year.

#4 Posted by JacDG (2130 posts) -

Is this EU and US, or just US?

#5 Posted by Kidavenger (3629 posts) -

@JacDG said:

Is this EU and US, or just US?

It's US, EU already had Outland.

#6 Posted by ESREVER (2698 posts) -

Oh neat! I've had BloodRayne on my wishlist for awhile, never got around to getting it. Thanks PS+

Outland is fantastic. I bought it Day1 and played online coop with a friend. It was a lil laggy (him being in Aus and all), but we managed.

#7 Posted by BraveToaster (12588 posts) -

I became a Playstation Plus member yesterday. Can someone explain how I can receive a beta invite to Dust 514?

#8 Posted by TurboMan (7735 posts) -

@BraveToaster said:

I became a Playstation Plus member yesterday. Can someone explain how I can receive a beta invite to Dust 514?

It'll just show up on the PS+ page on PSN Shop when it's up (next week)

#9 Posted by BraveToaster (12588 posts) -

@TurboMan said:

@BraveToaster said:

It'll just show up on the PS+ page on PSN Shop when it's up (next week)

Thanks!

#10 Posted by dropkickpikachu (69 posts) -

Aren't they supposed to drop the new Instant Game Library titles today? I haven't seen anything about those yet.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.