EU PS+ March Update.

#1 Edited by Ninja_Welshman (498 posts) -

Sony Europe have released details of the games coming to PS+ in March.

6th March: Mass Effect 3 (PS3)

6th March: Dead or Alive 5 (PS3)

6th March: Joe Danger 2 (PS3)

13th March: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (Vita)

20th March: Puddle (Vita)

Link

#2 Edited by TheHT (11683 posts) -

WOW. Europe gets the goods again.

At least we got Vanquish this week.

#3 Edited by Bourbon_Warrior (4523 posts) -

Damn that's crazy, wonder if they will continue this into the next generation

#4 Edited by hermes (1591 posts) -

Wow... that lineup is really impressive. Many people would justify the entire year of ps+ with the first week alone.

#5 Posted by Dolphin_Butter (1916 posts) -

Given the notion that PS3 purchases won't carry over in a non-streaming form (I'm speculating), I'm not surprised Sony seems to be going all-out with some of their PS+ selection.

#6 Edited by Jeust (10823 posts) -

Wow ME3? Awesome! Sign me in!

#7 Posted by Demoskinos (15110 posts) -

Wow Dead or Alive 5? Crazy. Y'all better get to playing that if your in Europe.

#8 Edited by Jeust (10823 posts) -

Although, not to be bitchy, but to enjoy everything ME3 has to offer I would have to lay down 55€ for the DLC (single player only)... ugh

#9 Posted by BoFooQ (723 posts) -

I don't know why I keep looking at the EU threads cause every month I get upset with what they are getting. I am happy with what I've been getting in NA, but there seems to be better big name games in EU every month.

#10 Posted by KaosAngel (13765 posts) -

Expect Flow for free this week then.

Better the EU game, worse NA game.

#11 Edited by EVO (3932 posts) -

Expect Flow for free this week then.

Better the EU game, worse NA game.

To be fair, NA users got $10 for free.

#12 Posted by KaosAngel (13765 posts) -
#13 Posted by thebunnyhunter (1472 posts) -

I should just get a EU account D:

#14 Posted by Sackmanjones (4785 posts) -

My U.S one is about to run out and I really don't know if I want to re subscribe. I really wanted to play vanquish but considering the last few months have given me nothing of note I may have to wait and see what's in store.

#15 Edited by 49th (2819 posts) -

Hmm... now should I play ME3 without playing any of the other games?

#16 Edited by awesomeusername (4231 posts) -

That's a good lineup for Euro's. Though nothing I'm interested in because I already beat ME3 and the others are eh. Hopefully we get some cool stuff next month here in NA.

#17 Posted by Snail (8648 posts) -

God dammit I don't really want any of those.

Guess this isn't the month I'm signing up for PS+.

#18 Edited by handlas (2719 posts) -

EU update crushes anything NA has gotten on Plus...ever...again. Kinda depressing as to why their updates are so much better than ours. We've gotten a few good games but EU gets fairly recent games for free frequently it seems.

#19 Posted by mandude (2669 posts) -

@handlas said:

EU update crushes anything NA has gotten on Plus...ever...again. Kinda depressing as to why their updates are so much better than ours. We've gotten a few good games but EU gets fairly recent games for free frequently it seems.

It's only fair seeing as we'll probably be getting the Playstation 4 in March 2014. :(

#20 Edited by audioBusting (1644 posts) -

@handlas: @mandude: And it makes up for the fact that the games are so much more expensive in EU/AU/NZ. And that some games aren't even available (still no wake up club..)

#21 Edited by Solh0und (1832 posts) -

I said It before and I'll say it again: I'm starting to think I signed up for the WRONG version of PS+. Us NA members are just getting scrub games compared to overseas.

#22 Edited by Optix12 (623 posts) -

Not sure what was happening but as I was collecting ME3 and DOA 5 and trying to remember what the third game that was meant to be out today i spotted mortal kombat on the list. I saw that in feb but when clicked on it then it seemed like a bug and requested for payment (as it should) but about 5 minutes ago it was free for PS+ to me (I only got PS+ in feb so missed it/the vita version)

Not sure if it will work with everyone but just worked for me

#23 Posted by Nictel (2430 posts) -

Stop complaining NA. We pay about 30% more for our games here (conversion rate).

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.