EU + subs get Hell Yeah, Bulletstorm & RE5 Gold Edition FREE!!

#1 Posted by Ninja_Welshman (498 posts) -
#2 Posted by awesomeusername (4216 posts) -

Fuck you Euros! :)

#3 Posted by spankingaddict (2737 posts) -

EU always gets the better PS + deals : ( What do the US get this month ?!

#4 Posted by huntad (1958 posts) -

@spankingaddict said:

A couple of avatars. :)

#5 Posted by Redbullet685 (6085 posts) -

How is it that Europe gets all the good stuff? Its usually the US that gets the best. Dammit. I really want Hell Yeah, too.

#6 Posted by spankingaddict (2737 posts) -

And NFL Blitz , apparently . I'll download that !

We should get more later this month , probably some "scary" game .

#7 Posted by Subject2Change (2966 posts) -
#8 Posted by yani (413 posts) -

Lucky, I almost bought Hell Yeah on Steam last night. Will be intereting to see what they do for Vita next month.

#9 Posted by awesomeusername (4216 posts) -

@Redbullet685: They should've gave US (see what I did there?) Hell Yeah and Euro should've got Double Dragon. :)

#10 Edited by MstrMnyBgs (128 posts) -

Yeah PS plus has gone from incredible the first 2-3 months, to mediocre at best for me. Not really getting anymore value, so I think I'll be cancelling as well.

As a US resident that is.

#11 Edited by M_Shini (551 posts) -

Played Re5 and Bulletstorm but hell yeah do i wanna play Hell Yeah!

There has ussaly been at least one game ive wanted to download and play now or later so psn is still kickin it awesome.

#12 Posted by SomeJerk (3389 posts) -

Europe gets great PSN+ deals.

Europe gets European PSN.

Fair trade.

#13 Posted by Landon (4164 posts) -

@huntad said:

@spankingaddict said:

A couple of avatars. :)

Oh... great...

#14 Posted by Landon (4164 posts) -

@SomeJerk: Whats wrong with the Euro PSN?

#15 Posted by BlackLagoon (1460 posts) -

@awesomeusername said:

They should've gave US (see what I did there?) Hell Yeah and Euro should've got Double Dragon. :)

...we did actually get Double Dragon too. EU Plus is giving so much great stuff that even though I already own most of the retail titles I still find the sub very much worthwhile, and this is before Vita plus hits.

#16 Posted by ESREVER (2698 posts) -

Wasn't there just a thread about how crappy EU PSN is...? Eff that guy!

US gets NFL Blitz for free, annnnnnnnnnd thats it. Seems like a really awesome deal for the EU folk. I really wanna get Hell Yeah! sometime soon.

#17 Posted by Neurotic (632 posts) -

Those are pretty cool. PS+ continues to deliver.

To all you Americans who are lamenting the quality of your free (sort of) games I say: I'd much rather be playing Persona 4 Arena like you've been able to do for 2 months. You guys don't do too badly.

#18 Posted by Ninja_Welshman (498 posts) -

Is RE5 Gold better with Move?

#19 Posted by spiceninja (3070 posts) -

@Subject2Change said:

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2012/10/02/coming-to-playstation-plus-october-2nd-2012/

we are getting crap. Last months Borderlands and Double Dragon Neon was cool tho. I should really cancel my Plus for a bit until I actually play some of these games.

NFL Blitz is not the game of the month. It's a downloadable game and it's probably the first of a few that we'll get free this month. I'm expecting RE5 Gold for us as well to help promote RE6.

#20 Posted by lumberingjackal (233 posts) -

It seems like I hear about free games, and good ones too, on PS3 once or twice a week! Are there similar deals with Xbox that I'm missing or does this thing just suck?

#21 Posted by thebunnyhunter (1482 posts) -

Damn EU always gets the good Full games, wait i guess NA did get Borderlands last month.......but i want Bulletstorm

#22 Posted by Ghostiet (5320 posts) -

Wow, so I need a PS+ right now.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.