PS3:

- Metro Last Light

- Remember Me

- Payday 2

Vita:

- Modnation Racers: Road Trip

- Street Fighter X Tekken

PS Blog

A really cool month. Would have preferred the PS3 version of SFxT, but eh.

#2 Posted by SavePoint (101 posts) -

This might be the first month where I didn't have ANY of the listed games, so I'm pretty excited about that. Can't wait to try out Metro, I really enjoyed 2033.

#3 Posted by mosespippy (4376 posts) -

Maybe this will be the month that I finally play Remember Me. Chances are Metro will probably eat up my time though.

#4 Posted by Nightriff (5257 posts) -

Will download Metro and that's probably all, weak month compared to January

#5 Posted by MetalBaofu (1432 posts) -

Yeah, pretty decent set of games. I've already played Metro and Remember Me, and I don't care for the Payday games at all. So, it's not that great for me. I am looking forward to playing Outlast, though. I've never played any version of SFxT either, so I'll probably check that out a bit too.

#6 Edited by SMTDante89 (2613 posts) -

The only game I have is SFxT from those, and of the rest, I could see myself playing pretty much all of them, so personally this is a pretty great month.

#7 Posted by Fredchuckdave (6002 posts) -

Hurray for Metro. I'll probably dick around in Payday 2 for a bit and play through Remember Me as well. Johnny... wants... his... heart.

#8 Posted by Flappy (2331 posts) -

Pretty solid month. I can dig it.

#9 Posted by goldenphallus (13 posts) -

Wow. What a great month. I've had a hard on for Metro for the whole year but I guessed it would be an early edition to PsPlus; I'm so glad I was right. My vita gets more love as well. LGY!

#10 Posted by MormonWarrior (2640 posts) -

I really wish I wanted to spend more time with my PS3. PS+ alone is giving me a huge backlog of games that I'm feeling sadder and sadder about. But I'm giving deference to the Wii U/360/3DS games I've actually purchased in the last year first. Gaahhhh

#11 Posted by mercutio123 (472 posts) -

I wish I had my ps3 at uni, I would so buy Plus for it. May just get a year card anyway to snap up some deals

#12 Posted by believer258 (12100 posts) -

I just finished Metro Last Light on the PC. It's pretty good, you guys, and this comes from someone who wasn't too into Metro 2033.

It will be interesting to try out Remember Me and Payday 2 on my PS3. I've never been a big fighting game fan but I'll play SFxTekken, and Modnation Racers doesn't sound like a bad idea either.

#13 Posted by Quarters (1814 posts) -

Man...that's pretty great.

#14 Posted by handlas (2719 posts) -

Went all out this month. If you have a Vita and Plus you pretty much get a good portion of the library for free at this point.

#15 Posted by Epidehl (323 posts) -

Was gonna be bummed that I just got Remember Me, but I'm probably better off playing it on PC anyway performance-wise. Might check out Metro though.

#16 Posted by Vanick (332 posts) -

Great list. Really looking forward to checking out Metro and Outlast. Already played Remember Me last year and enjoyed it more than I thought I would.

#17 Posted by GERALTITUDE (3511 posts) -

Oh man oh man! Been waiting for Remember Me and Metro Last Light, what an awesome month.

I will get Outlast too but frankly I'm probably too big a baby to play it.

#18 Edited by MooseyMcMan (11453 posts) -

Well, Last Light should be good. And I'll play Remember Me, because I have nothing better to do with my time. And Outlast too, even though I still think that game looks like a bad stealth game, more than anything else.

Still, some good variety, if nothing else.

#19 Posted by redyoshi (200 posts) -

Last month was a wash for me. I don't know much at all about Metro so I'll be happy to check it out, and I've always wanted to play through Remember Me but I was holding off on it because I was sure it'd be on Plus eventually. I wanna check out that french dub.

#20 Posted by Hunkulese (2839 posts) -

Is Metro still coming out for PS4?

#21 Posted by Demoskinos (15106 posts) -

Wooo! Can't wait to check out Outlast. My month is pretty packed what with me trying to finish every hitman game in the series. Having Tomb Raider Definitive Edition and soon to be Final Fantasy. Christ and that doesn't even factor in my daily spelunky runs. Whew...Im not going to be bored until summer time. So much stuff. So little time.

#22 Posted by csl316 (9255 posts) -

It's an awesome line up, I've had Remember Me, Metro, and SFxT in my Amazon cart for awhile. Time to clear that sucker out.

#23 Posted by spraynardtatum (3515 posts) -

I'll be downloading 4 of those. That's awesome, I wanted to play Remember Me at some point.

Still have to say that their PS4 offerings are pretty slim comparatively. I'd love to see them continue to offer PS3 games on PS4 like they did with Flower, Flow, and Sound Shapes. Since PS4 doesn't have a big library (or even a medium sized library) it'd be nice to see some more crossover happen.

A couple of my friends only had Xboxs before they got the PS4 and after talking up PS+ to them they are pretty underwhelmed so far. I hope they can start doing more than 1 game a month pretty soon.

#24 Edited by SomberOwl (712 posts) -

Another really great bunch. Will probably get Metro Last Light and possibly Payday 2 if I can find people to play with and help each other get the trophies.

#25 Posted by DonChipotle (2810 posts) -

Guys, I suggest you get Remember Me for no reason other than its FANTASTIC soundtrack.

#26 Edited by Aviar (446 posts) -

I need to get a bigger memory card for my Vita immediately!!!! Three have been so many good games coming out that I haven't been able to install with the puny 4gb card I have right now.

This is a great month for Plus members, especially if you have all three systems!!!

#27 Posted by DarthOrange (3878 posts) -

Wow I don't have any of these. And I still haven't gotten around to playing DmC or Infinite. Too many games!

#28 Posted by Rejizzle (354 posts) -

These are all games that I've been meaning to try, but kept putting off. Thank you Sony.

#29 Posted by Solh0und (1829 posts) -

Only games I own im the lineup are SFxT vita and Payday 2 on disc. Might give that disc copy to a friend.

#30 Posted by thebunnyhunter (1472 posts) -

Already played Metro on PC a few months ago and might not go back to it even for trophies but every thing else looks solid. Ive been thinkning about Modnation Racers alot lately and now here it is. Plus really is a good value add.

#31 Posted by JBG4 (429 posts) -

Great, great month. I can't wait for Outlast and I need to finish Metro

#32 Posted by HatKing (6062 posts) -

Will download Metro and that's probably all, weak month compared to January

Frankly, I'd rather B-list games like this make PS Plus instead of the triple A stuff. Partially because I've probably played whatever big games they'd put on there months before (like January's list). And also because it gives games that probably wouldn't get much attention otherwise, a moment in the spotlight. For instance, I would have never played Dragon's Dogma or Binary Domain or Vanquish, if they hadn't been given to me as part of this service.

Having said that, I have played two of the three PS3 games available. Kind of disliked Remember Me, but I'll definitely give it another shot since it's being given to me. Metro was amazing, but more than halfway through my 360 copy became bugged and I couldn't progress. I hate myself for not looking harder for a way around said bug. Hopefully it's been patched since, or I have better luck with the PS3 version. As for Payday 2? I'm interested. I've never held the series in high regard because it seems kind of exploitative of the fettishization of crime and without anything to say. But it does seem like it could be fun trying to pull off a perfect heist. And maybe my impressions are wrong on it.

Not that I ever complain about this service, but another good update. This always gives me something to look forward to in the week.

Also, my Vita library is getting pretty damn big. I should probably grab that system one of these days. (nice stealth sell on your hardware, Sony)

#33 Posted by FriendlyPhoenix (454 posts) -

That's a pretty solid month. I was waiting for the PC version of Remember Me to get cheaper than $50, but I'll play it here for free.

Also, if you haven't played Metro, fix that! It's so fucking great.

#34 Edited by Spoonman671 (4751 posts) -
#35 Edited by Nodima (1278 posts) -

Awesome, three games I haven't played but had a vague or better interest in plus some other game I can reserve for whenever I pounce on a PS4/Vita. Keep it up Sony!

#36 Edited by Demoskinos (15106 posts) -
#37 Edited by Akeldama (4255 posts) -

I can't believe PS4 owners are getting Outlast for free. That was one of my favorite experiences from last year.

#38 Posted by SuperWristBands (2266 posts) -

Heh. This is the best month of PS+ I've seen so far. All games I am interested in but haven't played and probably would never have purchased. Very lucky.

Now I have to make the room on my HDD to install them...

#39 Edited by stubbleman (306 posts) -

Guys, I suggest you get Remember Me for no reason other than its FANTASTIC soundtrack.

Couldn't you just get the soundtrack and save yourself the trouble of playing the game though?

#40 Posted by DonChipotle (2810 posts) -

@donchipotle said:

Couldn't you just get the soundtrack and save yourself the trouble of playing the game though?

The game is good too so it's a win win. John Carpenter liked it and that guy knows what's up.

#41 Edited by ch3burashka (5180 posts) -

SFxT is said to the be the worst fighter of all the fighters in the past few years, but I'm excited to have one on my Vita. A portable fighter sounds like a good idea; maybe it'll help my SFIV game.

#42 Posted by OneKillWonder_ (1804 posts) -

I can't wait to play Outlast. Assuming that it's actually as good as people say, truly scary games are too few and far between these days.

Everyone who has a PS3 with Plus has no goddamn excuse not to play Metro Last Light, either. Seriously, that game is outstanding. I was sad that it got so overlooked for GOTY stuff.

#43 Posted by mlarrabee (3031 posts) -

Outlast and Last Light? I'm happy.

#44 Posted by Mustainium (135 posts) -

Son of a bitch, I just bought SFxT last week for $20. Guess I'll be trading it in tomorrow.

Payday 2 and Metro are both great. I had to rush through the latter, so I look forward to playing it at my own pace.

Might try out Remember Me, but the voice acting seemed quite terrible in the quick look.

#45 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7099 posts) -

I really appreciate Sony's policy with new PS4 indie titles being free through PS+ the month they release. It really helps alleviate the early-adopter blues.

#46 Posted by TheHT (11680 posts) -

Remember Me is a fantastic game. The english voice-acting seemed distractingly ordinary (read: not very good) so I played it in french with english subtitles, which was much better.

Don't expect any depth to the combat. Making combos that fit the specific enemy makeup of that fight is pretty much how deep it goes. The combat encounters are more like puzzles in that sense, rather than standard character action fights.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.