PlayStation Plus content for December (EU)

#1 Posted by Neurotic (631 posts) -

PlayStation Plus December content:

• 5th December: Batman: Arkham City (PS3)
  • 5th December: LIMBO (PS3)
  • 5th December: Vanquish (PS3)
  • 12th December: Big Sky Infinity (PS Vita and PS3)
  • 19th December: Mortal Kombat (PS Vita)
  • 21st December: Knytt Underground (PS Vita and PS3)

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2012/11/28/playstation-plus-your-december-content/

Okay, this is pretty fucking rad. Batman, Vanquish, Limbo, MK for Vita. Good job, Sony Europe.

#2 Posted by mosespippy (3971 posts) -

That looks like a good deal for Europe. Hopefully NA gets something this good.

#3 Posted by BlackLagoon (1368 posts) -

Ah, after the talk about an inferior Vita lineup, EU Plus delivers again.

#4 Posted by deano546 (182 posts) -

Cool, I have a few one month trial codes so I'll get to check them out.

#5 Posted by Nights (602 posts) -

Pfft, it's all about Knytt Underground. Not that I live in the EU, but that looks like a good lineup. Speaking of Knytt Underground, I didn't know it was coming out so soon. I'll be all over that. Nifflas is an amazing developer. If you enjoy atmospheric games, you should definitely check out Knytt Stories. It's free and has a ton of user created levels.

#6 Posted by spiceninja (3055 posts) -

Arkham City and Vanquish? Good lord.

#7 Posted by LangarN (131 posts) -

Oh snap! Im definitely getting plus for those games

#8 Posted by Hizang (8534 posts) -

Does anybody else feel that if you tend to buy a lot of games the Playstation + is just pointless. Because If I already buy all the new games why would I care if a year later there free?

#9 Posted by Devise22 (202 posts) -

@Hizang said:

Does anybody else feel that if you tend to buy a lot of games the Playstation + is just pointless. Because If I already buy all the new games why would I care if a year later there free?

Usually every now and then a title you never ended up purchasing will come up for free. There is also smaller stuff usually that most would not buy that can end up being pretty cool from time to time. But the chance of someone skipping over Arkham Aslyum is possible and for those that did it's free. But playing through Arkham again for the Trophies on PS3 as opposed to 360 is certainly something I'd consider.

#10 Posted by TheHT (10786 posts) -

Oh you lucky motherfuckers. I would love to get Batman and Vanquish on the NA store update.

#11 Posted by 49th (2666 posts) -

Man, I've played all of those.

Except the Vita games of course.

#12 Posted by mosespippy (3971 posts) -

@Hizang said:

I download the digital copies and then hand my discs over to my brother in law.

#13 Posted by mandude (2667 posts) -

Sweet. I think I'll subscribe after my current trial ends.

#14 Edited by Rasmoss (425 posts) -

I played all of those :-(

Except the VIta ones, but I don't own one.

#15 Posted by Gaff (1637 posts) -
@Hizang

Because I don't tend to buy games in genres that I no interest in, but if it's free I might give it a shot, and that's when Plus is very handy, even if I do buy a lot of games new?
#16 Edited by Colourful_Hippie (4328 posts) -

If I never bought games regularly and didn't have a PC I would be all over PS Plus.

@Hizang said:

There are a lot of people who don't buy games regularly and would consider this a great deal.

#17 Posted by syzygyeolith (92 posts) -

I know I should be stoked that a game I've been wanting to play for ages is going to be free for me, but does anyone know if the Batman game includes any of the DLC?

If not, I think it'll be cheaper for me to buy the GOTY edition for xbox than it will be to buy it all separately on the PS store..

#18 Posted by BlackLagoon (1368 posts) -

@syzygyeolith: It does not, but supposedly there will be discounts for the DLC next week.

#19 Posted by mandude (2667 posts) -

Hmm...going to need a bigger memory card for my Vita.

#20 Posted by FTomato (233 posts) -

This is pretty great. As someone who has a US PS+ account and hasn't had a chance to buy Arkham City yet, I picked up the discounted 3 months EU membership yesterday.

Just the Catwoman DLC that comes with new copies. Apart from Harley Quinn's Revenge ($10), the only DLC is challenge maps and character skins.

#21 Posted by RustySanderke (117 posts) -
#22 Edited by Sooty (8082 posts) -

When UMvC3 is free on Vita people are in for a treat. That game is fantastic, it looks too good for a handheld.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.