Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation Portable

Platform »

PlayStation Portable (PSP) is Sony's first entry into the handheld gaming market. The PSP also sports multimedia features including music and video playback, a photo viewer, and an online store. Several model revisions have been released: the PSP-2000, 3000, PSPgo and the PSP-E1000.

PSP Reviews

deadly_polo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By deadly_polo

Has anyone else noticed that GB have only had one PSP review - its sort of leaving behind a good platform and with things like Locoroco 2 having come out I'm surprised that there hasn't been a PSP review for a holiday release. Anyone else feel like this??

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Jayge_

Loco Roco 2 isn't out in America until February. They might review it then.

irishjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By irishjohn

They seem to review what they have time to/feel like reviewing.  I traded my PSP in earlier this year so maybe I'm not paying that much attention, but maybe there's less PSP games 'worth' reviewing?  (Not dissing PSP at all, just saying).

I haven't really noticed DS or Wii reviews either.
    Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Jayge_
    Irishjohn said:
    "They seem to review what they have time to/feel like reviewing.  I traded my PSP in earlier this year so maybe I'm not paying that much attention, but maybe there's less PSP games 'worth' reviewing?  (Not dissing PSP at all, just saying).
    I haven't really noticed DS or Wii reviews either.
    "
    There have been 3 or 4 relatively interesting PSP games released in the past 5 months or so, but none high-profile enough to garner a review from the Bomb team. It's a pretty valid assessment. And this is coming from someone who's favorite system is probably the PSP.

The DS and Wii are pretty much in the same boat.
    irishjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By irishjohn

I have to say, I'm tempted to get a PSP again in 2009 if things work out.  I traded it in because I hadn't been playing handheld games.  I see more public transport in my future...  There may as well be one silver lining!

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#6  Edited By RHCPfan24

There really hasn't been any noteworthy titles on the PSP for the crew to review, to be honest. I have a PSP myself, and the last time the poor chump had a workout was Patapon almost 12 months ago.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.