Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation Trophies

Concept »

Trophies are an incentive-based system for the completion of various objective in PS3, Vita, and PS4 titles.

Giant Bomb Trophy System?

mikenam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Edited By mikenam

I'm not complaining, I just want to know if Giant Bomb will be putting up the Trophy system again on the site.  I know they took it down last time cuz it was all buggy and stuff.  But since, I don't have a 360 or WOW or a Steam account, I kinda feel left out.

mikenam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By mikenam

I'm not complaining, I just want to know if Giant Bomb will be putting up the Trophy system again on the site.  I know they took it down last time cuz it was all buggy and stuff.  But since, I don't have a 360 or WOW or a Steam account, I kinda feel left out.

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The_Laughing_Man

They cant. Sony pulled the plug. Giant bomb had no control about it going down.

mikenam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By mikenam
    @The_Laughing_Man: Are you serious? That's so annoying.  I can't believe Sony would do something like that.
    deadly_polo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By deadly_polo

Sony didn't quite pull the plug, it was just never set out as an API for Giant Bomb to use so it was a failure from the start. When they do put out an API Giant Bomb will put the system back up, but it just didn't work so they had to take it down.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.