Giant Bomb Trophy System?

Posted by mikenam (54 posts) -

I'm not complaining, I just want to know if Giant Bomb will be putting up the Trophy system again on the site.  I know they took it down last time cuz it was all buggy and stuff.  But since, I don't have a 360 or WOW or a Steam account, I kinda feel left out.

#1 Posted by mikenam (54 posts) -

I'm not complaining, I just want to know if Giant Bomb will be putting up the Trophy system again on the site.  I know they took it down last time cuz it was all buggy and stuff.  But since, I don't have a 360 or WOW or a Steam account, I kinda feel left out.

#2 Posted by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -

They cant. Sony pulled the plug. Giant bomb had no control about it going down.

#3 Posted by mikenam (54 posts) -
@The_Laughing_Man: Are you serious? That's so annoying.  I can't believe Sony would do something like that.
#4 Posted by deadly_polo (471 posts) -

Sony didn't quite pull the plug, it was just never set out as an API for Giant Bomb to use so it was a failure from the start. When they do put out an API Giant Bomb will put the system back up, but it just didn't work so they had to take it down.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.