Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation Trophies

Concept »

Trophies are an incentive-based system for the completion of various objective in PS3, Vita, and PS4 titles.

Is there a list for trophies for older PS3 games ?

MrPerfect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By MrPerfect

I am about to buying a PS3 pretty soon and I have been looking at a few older PS3 games and I was wondering did Sony release a firmware update that gave the older games trophies that could be unlocked ?

get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By get2sammyb
    @MrPerfect: Some of them. The likes of Uncharted got patched with trophies. But not many of them I'm afraid. There's full trophy lists here.

Enjoy the PS3 it rocks! I recommend Uncharted ready for the sequel later this year too.
    MrPerfect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MrPerfect
    @get2sammyb said:
    " @MrPerfect: Some of them. The likes of Uncharted got patched with trophies. But not many of them I'm afraid. There's full trophy lists here.Enjoy the PS3 it rocks! I recommend Uncharted ready for the sequel later this year too. "
    Thank you, I might get the Uncharted PS3 bundle along with Killzone 2. 
    get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By get2sammyb
    @MrPerfect: Good choices. You'll want to save some cash on your credit card to pick up some of the stuff from the PSN too.
    MrPerfect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MrPerfect
    @get2sammyb said:
    " @MrPerfect: Good choices. You'll want to save some cash on your credit card to pick up some of the stuff from the PSN too. "
    Do you have a list of some good PSN games and do they have as many trophies as a normal game has ?
    get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By get2sammyb
    @MrPerfect: They have less trophies. All the PSN games with trophies are on that site I linked you too.

My favourite PSN games are: Wipeout HD, Siren: Blood Curse (no trophies), Zen Pinball, Ratchet & Clank: Quest For Booty (no trophies), Outrun Online Arcade (Europe only), Warhawk, Noby Noby Boy, Linger In Shadows & flower.
    Ross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 11

#7  Edited By Ross

You should also check out Resistance 2 and the PSN game Flower.  Both are fantastic (and both have trophies).

MrPerfect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MrPerfect
    @Ross said:
    " You should also check out Resistance 2 and the PSN game Flower.  Both are fantastic (and both have trophies). "
    Do I need to play the first Resistance game to understand the second one ?
    suneku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By suneku

I'd personally recommend this site, it's the sister site of xbox360achievements.org.

Venatio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#10  Edited By Venatio
    @MrPerfect said:
    "
    @Ross said:
    " You should also check out Resistance 2 and the PSN game Flower.  Both are fantastic (and both have trophies). "
    "
    Nah not really, Im sure you would do fine without it, although the first game is pretty cheap now, but it has no trophies
    KillaMaStA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#11  Edited By KillaMaStA
    @Venatio said:
    "
    @MrPerfect said:
    "
    @Ross said:
    "
    Nah not really, Im sure you would do fine without it, although the first game is pretty cheap now, but it has no trophies "
    I actually think that you would be better off not playing the first one. Then the story in 2 might piss you off less.

But that said, i think resistance fall of man was a better game and is STILL one of the best shooters on the ps3

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.