Looking for new games to platinum! (Suggestions)

Posted by arcade78 (178 posts) -

Heya guys, its me again :P 

Got my new PS3 Slim, missing my old one. But lets cut to the chase and get to the point. If you read my previous blog post about the games im trying to platinum, you'll see my problem. I need games that have either just been released or are coming out to platinum. I was so damn close to getting bioshock 2 platinum (almost cried when i found out i couldnt get data back)  

Luckily, i didnt get very far in BFBC2 story mode, so im still going to try and platinum it. I dont know about God of War III, but Bioshock 2 and Uncharted 2 are probably out. 

Anyway, what o you think i should try to platinum? I want to try SSFIV, or get Tekken 6, and im very anxious to get Red Dead Redemption. But what else do you think would be a good platinum game, check my other blog post to check what i like in a game :P 

Thanks in advance and thanks for reading :D

#1 Posted by arcade78 (178 posts) -

Heya guys, its me again :P 

Got my new PS3 Slim, missing my old one. But lets cut to the chase and get to the point. If you read my previous blog post about the games im trying to platinum, you'll see my problem. I need games that have either just been released or are coming out to platinum. I was so damn close to getting bioshock 2 platinum (almost cried when i found out i couldnt get data back)  

Luckily, i didnt get very far in BFBC2 story mode, so im still going to try and platinum it. I dont know about God of War III, but Bioshock 2 and Uncharted 2 are probably out. 

Anyway, what o you think i should try to platinum? I want to try SSFIV, or get Tekken 6, and im very anxious to get Red Dead Redemption. But what else do you think would be a good platinum game, check my other blog post to check what i like in a game :P 

Thanks in advance and thanks for reading :D

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.