Time/Date-Stamping Offline?

#1 Posted by Jezzasaurus (34 posts) -

Hey guys, I was wondering whether the trophies you earn are time- and date-stamped based on your system clock, or if you have to be online for it to register. Whenever I've earned achievements while offline on the 360, they're listed as acquired, but without the date.

(My wireless network reaches into my bedroom and office, but not the living room...)
#2 Posted by AndrewGaspar (2418 posts) -

I would assume so, but I cannot confirm.

I would say probably, because there have been many time when I've gotten trophies while disconnected from the PSN. I can't be certain, though.

#3 Posted by MattyFTM (14370 posts) -

Why does it really matter if they're time stamped?

#4 Posted by Jezzasaurus (34 posts) -

It really bugs me for reasons I can't explain. Not because I don't want to, because I don't have any. It annoys me even more when there's a combination of some that are and some that aren't time-stamped. It's completely irrational, I know. 

Not really that important, just curious.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.