Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation Trophies

Concept »

Trophies are an incentive-based system for the completion of various objective in PS3, Vita, and PS4 titles.

Trophies won't sync?

bed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 24

#1  Edited By bed

hi everyone. i'm having a bit of trouble with syncing my trophies. today when i played some MW2, i wanted to compare my trophies with this other dude. when my trophies were syncing to the server, it froze at 51% (or something) and just told me that an error has occurred. i thought it would be only a one time thing, but it happened constantly, and i had the same problem yesterday.  

has anyone had this problem before? what can I do to solve it? (i came to giant bomb for an answer first because you guys are the most helpful). hopefully someone can help me, thanks.  

if any more info is needed, please tell me. 

timay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By timay

Not sure i can check to see if my syncs when i get home. I know the PSN has been slammed since MW2 came out

MetalGearSunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By MetalGearSunny

I think you should either try syncing it from the site (if you can do that) or try syncing it later. If it still doesn't work, maybe it will sync automatically.

trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By trophyhunter

I've been having this problem all month

Avatar image for dragoonkain1687
    DragoonKain1687

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5  Edited By DragoonKain1687

Yes, just before 3.1, the servers for the trophies started having problems while syncing trophies. I posted the question on the PS forums over at the official site, and got an answer from "them" saying that they were looking into it. 
    Its not an FW issue, as I started having this 2 days before 3.1. I supposse that it has something to do with the new Profiles and such. Though its not widespread, and its kind of random, because sometimes it lets me sync them.

Avatar image for dragoonkain1687
    DragoonKain1687

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6  Edited By DragoonKain1687

Want to know a funny fact? Apparently they tried to include some sort of auto-sync, like in XBL, and I think that is causing all the troubles. Just log to www.playstation.com and on the trophies tab, you will find your latests trophies. At least I found my last ones that I was not able to sync, from the Ultimate Sith Edition. 

Check that.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.