Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation Trophies

Concept »

Trophies are an incentive-based system for the completion of various objective in PS3, Vita, and PS4 titles.

what do you think the hardest and easiest trophies to get

lord_canti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By lord_canti

trophies have been out for some time now and quite a few games support it now and evan more in the near future and i was thinkning what peoples opinions are for the hardest triophies  and the easiest trophies .for me i think that the hardest ones to get is in pain  where im struggling to get one. the easiest ones would be  in linger in shadows  where i got 6 at the same time and  it needed to take a second and come up with a loading screen to unlock them lol

Lemegeton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Lemegeton

some of the wipeout gold trophies are insane.
    get a gold medal on every campaign event on the hardest difficulty.
    finish first on each track on hardest difficulty on the fastest speed class

for example

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3  Edited By kush

The hardest trophies to get would be those from Resistance: Fall of Man ...because they don't exist and never will!

get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By get2sammyb

Yeah I think the hardest are Warhawk/Wipeout at the moment. Easiest are Linger In Shadows.

Shasam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Shasam

Some of the Wipeout gold trophies are ridiculous! I love that game, but there's no way I will be able to get some of them. In turn, that also makes the Platinum trophy ridiculous.

DoctorTran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By DoctorTran

To me the hardest trophies are for PAIN. The easiest trophy however is 'Smile Please" in WipeoutHD. All you have to do is take a damn picture!

Lemegeton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Lemegeton

i also think a vote has to go to the smugshot photo trophy for burnout, because it cannot be obtained if you dont have a usb camera, and i am totally against this kind of thing

lord_canti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By lord_canti
    DoctorTran said:
    "To me the hardest trophies are for PAIN. The easiest trophy however is 'Smile Please" in WipeoutHD. All you have to do is take a damn picture!"
    if you want to gor the easyist individual trophie  then its gotta go to Mainichi Issho   coz u get a trophie for downloading a update patch

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.