Ad-Hoc Party

#1 Posted by BirthWild (259 posts) -

So ya'll, I don't think Ad Hoc Party was released in the US or at least I'm stupid and can't find it in the US store.  

but I was just wondering if anyone knows if there is a room or whatever in ad-hoc party that US people use the most? I just got Monster Hunter Freedom Unite and was hoping to find some people to show me around the game a bit.  

but anyway, thanks for taking the time to read this. 

#2 Posted by Lego_My_Eggo (1053 posts) -

It is on the US store, but its in the PSP Channel of the store. Go to "PSP Channel" then "All Add-Ons By Tittle" and it should be very close to the top.

#3 Posted by BirthWild (259 posts) -

ahhhh man, thanks, I got into a game with a couple dudes for monster hunter. Fun times.

being hidden in the psp channel not cool.

#4 Posted by GooieGreen (454 posts) -

I dunno, it makes sense where they put it. If you weren't playing PSP games, you wouldn't need it.

#5 Posted by Lego_My_Eggo (1053 posts) -

@GooieGreen said:

I dunno, it makes sense where they put it. If you weren't playing PSP games, you wouldn't need it.

They could have very easily had a download link in the PS3 app section as well, since it is running on the PS3 not the PSP, and its not like they don't have a ridiculous amount of redundant sections and downloads now with the new crappy store layout.

#6 Posted by GooieGreen (454 posts) -

@Lego_My_Eggo: True, but one less redundant section is fine with me. It might improve the store's speed...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.