Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation Vita

Platform »

PlayStation Vita is Sony's second handheld gaming device.

December Vita lineup and upcoming titles

BlackLagoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Edited By BlackLagoon

And so we've reached December again. For the second time actually - it's the two year anniversary from when I took this list "public" and started posting it to the forums. So here it is - a run down of the current and upcoming games for the PlayStation Vita. As usual, this list is focused on the North American market, with Europe and Japan exclusive titles in their own sections below.

Not a lot of information about what's coming out this month. No retail releases, and for downloadable titles I think the only confirmed dates we have are for Arc System Works' spunky action RPG Fantasy Hero: Unsigned Legacy and the RTS/tower defense game Final Horizon (which will be free on PS Plus). Wouldn't worry too much though - there's usually several surprise releases announced as the month goes on.

New game announcements include Dave Lang's Turnabout, Danny O'Dwyer presents Hatoful Boyfriend, and abstract indie action game Minutes. Over in Japan, November's game reveals included samurai action-adventure Ukiyo no Roushi, a tie-in to the Saki majhong anime, the not at all Attack on Titan inspired Zettai Geigeki Wars, Samurai Warriors 4 part 2, and the usual assortment of visual novels and otome games.

And we're done. Join me next... year, when IT'S NEPPENING again with the release of Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2: Sisters Generation. I'm a kangaroo!

December

Downloads

Upcoming

Retail releases

Downloads

Unconfirmed

Vaporware

• Orc Attack - Console version released Oct 2013. No news of the Vita version.
    • Starbound - PC version is having development problems, making the Vita port unlikely to happen.

Europe

(Titles out in Europe with no American release announced.)

Japan

(Incomplete list of Japanese titles that have yet to be announced for western release)

Upcoming

Retail (released)

Download (released)

sgtsphynx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 32

#1 sgtsphynx  Moderator

Turnabout is coming to Vita? That sounds like a great game for on the go.

bobafettjm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 69

#2  Edited By bobafettjm

Not too much for the ol' Vita this month. I will however gladly play through Roundabout once again.

fisk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 75

#3 fisk0  Moderator

Roundabout with all it's FMV is going to be hard to fit on those ridiculously small and expensive memory cards though ...

Seems like Duke Nukem 3D has finally gotten a release date, on January 13, 2015. It was briefly visible on the EU PSN store a few weeks ago, but the store page for it was broken, but up until that happened I kinda thought it was vaporware.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.